• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still feel berto is overrated.

Comment

Lets go berto!!!!!!!

Comment

This fight is a tricky one. Quintana is actually the first good WW boxer Berto has faced. Collazo is somewhat slick, but he's not the same boxer that uses movement and counter punching like Quintana. I would say Quintana is overall a more skilled fighter than Andre, but Berto has speed and natural talent that you can't teach. We've also seen Quintana rattled, stopped, or dropped early in fights. If Berto's speed catches him early it might be a long night for Quintana....or a short one.

Comment

I heard Quintana is weight drained in camp.

If hes not he schools Berto.

Comment

If Berto goes in with the mindframe of going after Quintana like Cotto did he's going to be in for a long night. Berto doesn't have the power or skills to brutalize Quintana like Cotto did. If he employs his punch and hug style he has a better chance but I still can't see him beating Quintana.

Comment

berto fight strategy: jab, jab, jab, righ-cross, clinch (rinse and repeat)

I hope quintana beats his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                idk, ive heard the opposite. i heard he's in great shape. he doesnt really blow up in weight when he's not fighting. he tops at 160. 13 pounds shouldnt kill him. he said he was already training b4 this fight was made so he probably was at 157 by the time his camp started.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Yes he is Burner, I saw him in person and he looks like ****!!! He was whopping ass in the sparring sessions though. So I dont know what to make about it.

But he definetly looks a bit drain

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    idk, ive heard the opposite. i heard he's in great shape. he doesnt really blow up in weight when he's not fighting. he tops at 160. 13 pounds shouldnt kill him. he said he was already training b4 this fight was made so he probably was at 157 by the time his camp started.
                    Quintana started training camp at 168 buddy. he is 152-154 right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      Yes he is Burner, I saw him in person and he looks like ****!!! He was whopping ass in the sparring sessions though. So I dont know what to make about it.

But he definetly looks a bit drain
                      ****, I wish you would have told me this before I made my bet!!

Comment

Working...
                      X