Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    no i only get emotional when i beat a punching bag named gatti.

Stop gettin all emotional lmao

now cheer up

I can see wen debating a fighter or a match up but ur debating hate and gettin upset behind it lol

P.S. Gatti was no ones punching bag he was in wars; PBF was to fast for him even he said it...damn u emtional lol
    Last edited by odogg8121; 03-31-2010, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
      Weebler II was on here like a fat ***** in heat (since he is a fat ***** in real life) creating several threads posting an insane score card that can only indicate brain damage. In said threads and score card he said the REF caused the win and Hatton was winning despite this for the first SIX rounds.

LOL.

All these dumb newbie bitches here don't remember the Hatton hype for THREE years before Floyd fought him from this entire forum. LOL. Same **** as now with Pac.

Whatever.
      I remember, and I'll never forget. There was an army of Hatton fans and Mayweather detractors on Boxingscene that thought Hatton had a good chance.

HBO was on the Hatton hype train.

Anyone with a lick of boxing knowledge however knew that Hatton ws a stylistic disadvantage, but that sure as hell didn't stop the hype train.

Comment

No one has "gone against Floyd" since he absolutely broke boxing fans collective hearts in his ownage of Arturo Gatti. Dislike is you like, go aganist him at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post

Stop gettin all emotional lamo

now cheer up

I can see wen debating a fighter or a match up but ur debating hate and gettin upset behind it lol
          would you stop spanking me? we don't have a mayweather-ellerbe relationship just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            then you'll come up with some weak as insult and put me on ignore so that i cant respond to the thread. this **** is typical from yall
            hey leave burner alone

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              would you stop spanking me? we don't have a mayweather-ellerbe relationship just yet.
              no comment

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                no comment

:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by patpatpts View Post
                  i remember this where did these people go. now mosley has close to no chance of winning
                  lol, mosley obviously became a **** fighter overnight

Comment

Working...
                  X