Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yea let's not pass judgment on people who try to shoot others or beat women that would be wrong. what a dream!
    I mean he's explained the beat women part already. you know the kind of ghetto skanks he was shacking up with can't even keep their ****ing stories straight as to what happened.

But let's pretend that since she was throwing **** at him and he grabbed her, he's an *******.

What does watching a sport have to do with that sports figures personal life?

**** that.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
      here's a fact for you.

I'll post numerous of articles and polls showing how Floyd was heavily favored in the Baldomir, Hatton, DLH, Marquez fights pretty much dispelling your claim that "everybody went against Floyd" and you'll respond by saying "i dont have time to pull up the countless posts showing how people thought Floyd was going to get KO'd" or "you KNOW EVERYBODY thought Floyd was going to be KO'd"

thats the way it always goes down.
      I knw wat the bettin lines said but through out boxing ppl were sayin Hatton wud beat Floyd bcuz of his ugly style...

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post

Ellie is just as annoying as the *******s. I like the part at 1:32, that chick is real.
        Elie is a fag. That chick wasn't too hard on the eyes either. Wish the video quality was a bit better.

Comment

This place was pretty mute...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
            Im a pac hugger but I know that Shane wont win this fight.

He's out of prime
            He's old as dirt

When the fight is over he is going to blame OVERTRAINING for the reason he lost....guarentee it. Before the fight im going to make a thread about it and let ya'll know it
            With the reasons you gave why didnt Pac and Roach(who said we wont fight SSM cuz he is to big of a risk) want to fight SSM...oh nevmind I answered it already

Comment

you respect a liar, hypocrite, accessory to attempted murder, women beater, etc....?
              LOL wait this dude is really emotional

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                I mean he's explained the beat women part already. you know the kind of ghetto skanks he was shacking up with can't even keep their ****ing stories straight as to what happened.

But let's pretend that since she was throwing **** at him and he grabbed her, he's an *******.

What does watching a sport have to do with that sports figures personal life?

**** that.
                his guilty pleas explained it pretty well.

someone said they respected floyd as a person so i was wondering why. why respect a guy who tells other people to go shoot someone if they talk **** to him? why respect a guy who beats women multiple times? why respect a guy who treats everyone like garbage? why respect a guy who lies and deceives people into thinking the creampuff opponents he faces are the best while saying all the guys he ducked are unworthy?
                Last edited by daggum; 03-31-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  LOL wait this dude is really emotional
                  no i only get emotional when i beat a punching bag named gatti.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfandan View Post
                    better late than never ay.

i remember after floyds win over JMM when shane called him out, peeps said floyds gotta fight him, shane would destroy him, floyds chicken, if floyd dont fight him hes a *****.....basically they said a load of ****.
                    so now even tho floyd is going to fight shane and if he beats him people will always find ways to discredit what he does. people should watch the fight, enjoy the fight, but dont ***** cos im sure the better man will win and they'll deserve their credit.
                    i remember this where did these people go. now mosley has close to no chance of winning

Comment

his guilty pleas explained it pretty well.

someone said they respected floyd as a person so i was wondering why. why respect a guy who tells other people to go shoot someone if they talk **** to him? why respect a guy who beats women multiple times? why respect a guy who treats everyone like garbage? why respect a guy who lies and deceives people into thinking the opponents he faces are the best while saying all the guys he ducked are unworthy?

Because what Floyd does in front of the camera is publicty, all an act. How many times have you seen Floyd not in front of the cameras? It's an act.

He isn't going to say an opponent is worthy because he doesn't hype up those fighters. If he talks about them in a good way when they aren't fighting each other, people start to look at that boxer and that boxer's revenue goes up. It's a business move.

Someone has to play the villain, Floyd is more than willing to do so. Everything would be boring if two guys who are nice fight each other... Well, it just happened and it was boring as fuck. Clottey-Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X