Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Floyd KO'd Hatton, you could hear a rat piss on cotton.....

on this Forum about floyd for, I would say, about a month maybe more.

Now, when Floyd beats Mosley are you haters really gonna pick up the same stupid nonsense you spew everyday about Floyd or are you gonna act like a man and not like a female and give this man his Proper respects? Hate him for who he is outside the ring, I don't care, but to continue to downplay what he do in the ring is turning this site into a playground for snotty nose 5 year olds!

Some of you fools are like women who will never answer the question but will always turn the table and run with something not even related to the point!

But I already know whats gonna happen after Mosley loses, excuses with run the day, just like with the Dirrel AA fight, AA got out boxed by a fighter who is not even a champ so you fools look any excuse rather that accept the truth, your Boy LOST! AA knew it and you know it!

Watch come May 1st!

Originally posted by kING T View Post

Now, when Floyd beats Mosley are you haters really gonna pick up the same stupid nonsense you spew everyday about Floyd or are you gonna act like a man and not like a female and give this man his Proper respects? Hate him for who he is outside the ring, I don't care, but to continue to downplay what he do in the ring is turning this site into a playground for snotty nose 5 year olds!

Some of you fools are like women who will never answer the question but will always turn the table and run with something not even related to the point!

But I already know whats gonna happen after Mosley loses, excuses with run the day, just like with the Dirrel AA fight, AA got out boxed by a fighter who is not even a champ so you fools look any excuse rather that accept the truth, your Boy LOST! AA knew it and you know it!

Watch come May 1st!
    i dunno how floyd fans can pretend to take the moral high ground on this issue. they do the exact same thing against anyone who is a rival of floyd's.

Comment

I agree with you man...the hate in some of these people is crazy....

Comment

Watch come May 1st!

I see you have been made red by Floyd haters............

Comment

*******s obsessive hatred against Floyd is undescribable. What kind of fans would made up a Facebook page about boycotting Floyd's upcoming fight? As bad as the *****s are, they didn't made a facebook page about boycotting Pacquiao's last fight, did they? If you don't want to see the fight that's your problem, but don't try to persuading others to not buy it.
          Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-31-2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Seriously, this "everybody went against Floyd and he shut the haters up" **** is getting super old.

Comment

Not as old as the refusal to acknowledge facts in here.....

Comment

Not as old as the refusal to acknowledge facts in here.....
                here's a fact for you.

I'll post numerous of articles and polls showing how Floyd was heavily favored in the Baldomir, Hatton, DLH, Marquez fights pretty much dispelling your claim that "everybody went against Floyd" and you'll respond by saying "i dont have time to pull up the countless posts showing how people thought Floyd was going to get KO'd" or "you KNOW EVERYBODY thought Floyd was going to be KO'd"

thats the way it always goes down.

Comment

then you'll come up with some weak as insult and put me on ignore so that i cant respond to the thread. this **** is typical from yall

Comment

Huggers are just as bad as the haters...

Comment

Working...
                    X