Collapse
No announcement yet.

A prime dela hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's kinda like saying pdub beats pac and mayweather head to head. oscar had so much physical advantages over the two, p4p is a diff matter since dlh tends to crack under pressure on his big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
      This thread is a troll attempt.

You failed
      i never troll i am a grown ass man unlike yourself,do i have to destroy you in each forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
        it's kinda like saying pdub beats pac and mayweather head to head. oscar had so much physical advantages over the two, p4p is a diff matter since dlh tends to crack under pressure on his big fights.
        i agree to an extent if your judging mayweaher as a 130-135 fighter he is up very high same with pac but at ww oscar demolishes both in his prime the dude could box and had legit power.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
          de la hoya did not do great against an over the hill whitaker.
          I said a young Oscar. To do that at 22 or whatever was very great.

Comment

Oscar had too many decisions that went his way, Pernell Schooled him HARD and Oscar still won. So in my opinion and your theory prime pernell defeats Pac and PBF

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
              Oscar had too many decisions that went his way, Pernell Schooled him HARD and Oscar still won. So in my opinion and your theory prime pernell defeats Pac and PBF
              Oscar won a very close fight there

Comment

i like you and all mark.. but...

no.

i mean yes he beats mayweather, but no way in hell he beats pacquiao. 10 out of 10 times pacquiao will stop de la hoya. fact.

Comment

nice to see people havent forgotten about a prime golden boy

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post

no.

i mean yes he beats mayweather, but no way in hell he beats pacquiao. 10 out of 10 times pacquiao will stop de la hoya. fact.
                    i disagree my friend watch his early fights that was a different golden boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post

no.

hell........no
                      if anything Floys beats him. Prime Oscar was a whole diff animal

Comment

Working...
                      X