A prime dela hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oside4life View Post
    o p4p mmm interesting floyd and dlh
    oscar alway fought the best cant say that about pac or mayweather.**** until mthe ko i had him beating hopkins could may or pac do that.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      oscar alway fought the best cant say that about pac or mayweather.**** until mthe ko i had him beating hopkins could may or pac do that.
      really don't rerember alot with the dlh and bhop fight but i sorta knew what was going to happen lol. Not a big fan of the golden boy really but i did enjoy his fights for the most part but your right always fought the best or tito's left overs aka vargas lol

Comment

I agree. A young Oscar did great VS a slightly older whitaker, who I believe is better than Floyd.

Oscar wouldn't get hit as much VS pac and took his full power so in his prime, he would most definitely beat Pac up too. He gave a possibly steroid'd up Mosely some good fights.

Oscar was strong, fast and had a great chin. He beat come forward fighters and even fighters who went on the back foot.

Comment

yes they do he was a machine, watch the trinidad fight and you will see his skill at its peak,the wws of today arte overrated as hell i would like to see if mayweather or padc could last two rds with hearns let alone leonard.
          at his peak he lost the trinidad fight because he went on his mountain bike and done a clottey trying to coast the championship rounds so peak oscar is easily beatable its been proven

Comment

Anyone who thinks that De La Hoya was more skilled than Mayweather is a complete moron who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              I agree. A young Oscar did great VS a slightly older whitaker, who I believe is better than Floyd.

Oscar wouldn't get hit as much VS pac and took his full power so in his prime, he would most definitely beat Pac up too. He gave a possibly steroid'd up Mosely some good fights.

Oscar was strong, fast and had a great chin. He beat come forward fighters and even fighters who went on the back foot.
              de la hoya did not do great against an over the hill whitaker.

Comment

I agree. I don't think he easily beats them, but he had the size, the athleticism, and the skills to beat both and probably knock Pac out.

Comment

Beats pacquiao and mayweather prime vrs prime if you dont agree watch oscar in his prime,mosley probably beats both as well.
                  delahoya was so damn big for 130-135.

i think floyd and manny are much better skilled and greater fighters but prime for prime 130 to 154 , oscar smacks the **** out of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
                    Anyone who thinks that De La Hoya was more skilled than Mayweather is a complete moron who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.
                    its donkim the dumbass trolling on another account

Comment

its donkim the dumbass trolling on another account

This thread is a troll attempt.

You failed

Comment

Working...
                      X