Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Punching 101: Mayweather would still be number 1 p4p if he hadn't retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Byaaaaaah! View Post
    ummm... he retired cuz he didnt wanna fight cheato and cotto.
    were's you proof?

*******s seem to think baseless accusations are OK sometimes but other times not...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Doest matter the Ring will rank him Number 1 if he beats Shane.
      And rightfully so

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
        were's you proof?

*******s seem to think baseless accusations are OK sometimes but other times not...
        There you go again. "*******s". Man, I know you just discovered the word but you should try to realize that everyone else is bored of it now. You're not being original by saying it 300 times a day.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
          You are talking out of your ass. If you beat the top guys and do incredible things, you're taking that spot, skilled or not. You don't need to be the most technically skilled boxer to win fights.
          Ok since Pacquiao became number 1 who was the highest ranked guy Pacquiao faced? Cotto he was number 7 i think? JMM was number 2 and Mosley is number 3, so if Mayweather beats Mosley he is number 1 based on achievements.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
            Ok since Pacquiao became number 1 who was the highest ranked guy Pacquiao faced? Cotto he was number 7 i think? JMM was number 2 and Mosley is number 3, so if Mayweather beats Mosley he is number 1 based on achievements.
            Just give it up. You don't know ****.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
              I wish I could agree but if Floyd would of stayed in the game and still NOT fight fighters like Cotto, Marg, Williams, or Mosley and Pac went on to do what he recently did the title of P4P would of been taken from Floyd... And lets not forget that Pac was actually behind Floyd before he retired anyway
              Actually many people thought Pac was P4P#1 but they only gave to Floyd because he was more skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                Just give it up. You don't know ****.
                "If you beat the top guys and do incredible things, you're taking that spot."

If Mayweather beats Mosley he beat higher ranked guys so he's taking that spot. Your words not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                  "If you beat the top guys and do incredible things, you're taking that spot."

If Mayweather beats Mosley he beat higher ranked guys so he's taking that spot. Your words not mine.
                  Depends on how Mayweather wins, C'mon.

If he KOs Mosley sure there's an argument there.

But if he runs and gets a decision and Manny stops Clottey ... it stays with Manny.

Comment

LOL *****s believe that Floyd can still win fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
                      Because Bernard Hopkins decided to fight someone his own size and lost? He shouldn't have been there in the first place.
                      ummm, Bernard also scored his position by default.

Comment

Working...
                      X