Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counter Punching 101: Mayweather would still be number 1 p4p if he hadn't retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    But Reality is, he didnt!!! Same as Floyd not doing it!
    The reality is your statement was hypocirtical and it seems we're cut from the same cloth.

Comment

IMO, he is still P4P #1, those skills are too good, better than anyone else....its not just about beating big names, its also skill and technique display, Floyd shines in that department.

Comment

If Mayweather didn't retire Pacquiao would'nt have got the DLH fight and would have probably not moved up to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
          IMO, he is still P4P #1, those skills are too good, better than anyone else....its not just about beating big names, its also skill and technique display, Floyd shines in that department.
          Can I ask (and I'm not trying to be a dick about it) but why do you think he's still P4P #1 when his last 3 fights were with JMM, Hatton and DLH.

Being P4P is not just about skills IMHO, its about taking the tough fights, fights where YOU'RE the underdog and winning in a fantastic fashion.

I'm not trying nuthug but Floyd's last 2 fights he had both fighters go up in weight to fight him and he was the favorite. The fight against DLH was not convincing enough to be worthy of being considered P4P without reservations.

Just my .02

Comment

We know. Floyd "would" and "could" be / do a lot of things.

We know.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
              If Mayweather didn't retire Pacquiao would'nt have got the DLH fight and would have probably not moved up to 147.
              You're right, Pac probably would have fought Hatton @ 140 straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                P4P is not about skills, it's about achievements. Are you stupid?

What you're saying ties in with my last post. You think he has these awesome skills and "would" beat anyone because of it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post
                  P4P is not about skills, it's about achievements. Are you stupid?

What you're saying ties in with my last post. You think he has these awesome skills and "would" beat anyone because of it.
                  P4P is based on achievements and skills, but you know that already.

Comment

Doest matter the Ring will rank him Number 1 if he beats Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                      P4P is based on achievements and skills, but you know that already.
                      You are talking out of your ass. If you beat the top guys and do incredible things, you're taking that spot, skilled or not. You don't need to be the most technically skilled boxer to win fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X