Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no one has ever dominated clottey

Comment

The p4p list would be debatable if both Floyd and Pac win. You do have to consider Shane is number 3 on the list. That would mean Floyd has defeated the current number #2(though not at the ideal weight) and #3 consecutively. Its a debatable thing though I have no issue with Manny remaining at the top. Unless he really struggles with Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Floyd won't even fight clottey. LOL
        He wont fight clottey, but he will fight Mosley?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          I cant believe weve gotten nearly 50 responses and no one has said that Fischer didnt really mean it like that. He wasnt saying that he will drop Pac. He's just making Pac the victim like he always does and he's saying that others will try to drop him. Its just another backwards story from him. If you listen to him he always tries to make it seem like Pac is hated on all the time while others always take up for Floyd. Like seriously, what has this guy been watching? Everyone loves Pac and always tries to crap on Floyd. Thats why what he said makes no sense. No one is going to drop Pac because they still all love him way more than Floyd.

Again though, Fischer wasnt saying it like thats how he feels about the Pac fight himself. He was just trying to make Pac seem like the victim and that others will discredit him which isnt true at all
          Yes it is... You got fans who are alreayd trying to discredit Pac. But, IMO that just proves Pac greatness it means he has arrived. That is why he has haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            He wont fight clottey, but he will fight Mosley?
            yes because mosley is older and has no legs to chase him for the whole 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I cant believe weve gotten nearly 50 responses and no one has said that Fischer didnt really mean it like that. He wasnt saying that he will drop Pac. He's just making Pac the victim like he always does and he's saying that others will try to drop him. Its just another backwards story from him. If you listen to him he always tries to make it seem like Pac is hated on all the time while others always take up for Floyd. Like seriously, what has this guy been watching? Everyone loves Pac and always tries to crap on Floyd. Thats why what he said makes no sense. No one is going to drop Pac because they still all love him way more than Floyd.

Again though, Fischer wasnt saying it like thats how he feels about the Pac fight himself. He was just trying to make Pac seem like the victim and that others will discredit him which isnt true at all
              Lol. Noticed that as well.

He wrote a piece I think regarding Ring's rankings a while back. After the Jmm fight, Pbf was P4P number 2 and WW number 2 (if I remember correctly ). P4P are mythical so although he disagrees ... he don't have much of a problem with it compared to the WW number 2 after beating the LW king. Lol.

He is probably hoping that kind of bias will not happen again because that looks like the Ring is biased towards Pbf.

Comment

Pacquiao will not beat Floyd Mayweather. Mark my word.
                Pacquiao struggle with Juan Manuel Marquez.
                Mayweather will beat Pacquiao 9 rounds to 3.

Comment

No, if Manny continues to win he deserves to keep his spot as P4P #1, by the ring magazine I mean, cause thats the most legitimate one cause its considered as an opinion really.

If Manny loses and Floyd wins or Mosley wins then they will deserve to be ranked P4P #1, but if Manny wins, he still deserves it because he hasn't done anything wrong to be knocked off the spot yet.

Fair is fair...

Comment

The Mosley-Mayweather winner if it is conclusive and non controversial should be awarded with the P4P crown regardless of how Pacquiao does against Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Pacquiao will not beat Floyd Mayweather. Mark my word.
                      Pacquiao struggle with Juan Manuel Marquez.
                      Mayweather will beat Pacquiao 9 rounds to 3.
                      Absolutely. But but Pac should take the "A-side meth" test first to level the field right?
                      Last edited by nasty101; 03-08-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X