Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    I got something on the Clottey-Pac fight already.......Shane and Floyd can be discussed tho' .....we can bet 10k on the fight, BUT if Shane and ONLY Shane wins by KO YOU and ONLY YOU must throw a extra 10k on the plate....makin it 20k if Shane stops Floyd....deal?!?
    Deal. Sig it

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
      Floyd has an easier fight.
      Mosley is an easier fight than Joshua Clottey? Just when I thought I heard it all ..........

Mosley is #1 at Welterweight, #3 in the P4P List, and knocked out Antonio Margarito, but Clottey couldn't.
      Last edited by Parody; 03-08-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

I would have to see both fights to make that judgement.

Comment

May - shane is for the ww crown, not for the p4p crown. To be the man u have to beat the man right?

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
            Mosley is an easier fight than Joshua Clottey? Just when I thought I heard it all ..........
            well, clottey does have better defense that mosley

Comment

In my mind Mayweather is P4P #1 anyway and if Pacquiao were to dominate Clottey I'd actually be genuinely impressed. That said, I'm not sure what would have to happen this spring for Pacquiao to overtake Mayweather in the event that Mayweather beats Mosley. So, in a round about way I think I have to disagree with Doug Fischer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt View Post
                May - shane is for the ww crown, not for the p4p crown. To be the man u have to beat the man right?
                What "man" did Pacquiao beat to get the P4P crown?

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
                  What "man" did Pacquiao beat to get the P4P crown?
                  who did floyd beat to get P4P, or did RJ have to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post

Mosley is #1 at Welterweight, #3 in the P4P List, and knocked out Antonio Margarito, but Clottey couldn't.
                    Mosley is an easy fight for may, cuz mosley can't outbox him. And floyd is a counterpuncher.

Clottey is a hard fight for pac, cuz pac struggles with defensive fighters.

Do u understand???

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      well, clottey does have better defense that mosley
                      And thats all he has over mosley. C'mon pullcounter, I used to think your a decent and neutral poster here but lately you've became too much of a fanboy of Pac it shows your clear agenda, Clottey isn't even top 20 P4P, and barely makes the top 5 WW list. Mosley is the man at WW, and rated #3 in the P4P List.

Clottey is an easy fight for Pacquiao due to their styles, there is a reason Pacquiao is a HUGE favourite over him, the flatfooted ghanian simply doesn't throw enough punches and doesn't hit that hard I mean floyd stopped a prime corrales (R.I.P)and he couldn't stop a past prime 3 weights above his weight class corrales.

Mosley knocked out a guy who has never been knocked out before in Margarito, yes the same Margarito who beat Clottey but styles make fights and this is why Mayweather-Mosley is interesting, both have speed, Mosley hits harder, Floyd is better defensively, both have great stamina and are gym rats. Mosley has Naazim Richardson, one of the best trainers in this game.

Comment

Working...
                      X