Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "If Pac doesn't dominate Clottey, the P4P crown goes to May-Mosley..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    An excerpt from Dougie's recent mailbag:

"Whether Pacquiao wins by lopsided decision or by KO I think we can expect his victory to be slighted by a__holes in some manner. And if he doesn’t dominate he’ll likely be demoted from his pound-for-pound perch in favor of the winner of Mosley-Mayweather. It’s hard to be the king."

http://www.ringtv.com/blog/1702/doug...onday_mailbag/
    what kinda **** is that. So if Manny doesnt KO clottey, but mayweather and mosleyh go to 12 rounds, with mosley chasing floyd around the ring without any of them breaking a sweat they should be #1 P4P?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      I've been sayin' this from day 1....Shane and Floyd will fight for the p4p crown because Manny will get beat by Clottey......EVERY year at least 2 or 3 monkey wrenches get thrown in the game......I don't make my predictions based off NOBODY elses.....in fact I love going against the grain!!!....Sugar Shane will be p4p king by the end of this year!!

Ill bet u my 20k that pac beats clottey to your 10K

Ill bet u 10k may beats mosley no odds

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
        so how could he beat Mayweather?

May struggles with southpaws and fast fighters and fighters that throw punches from weird angles

Comment

A win is a win. First of all, Mayweather isn't even suppose to be 2nd on the P4P list to begin with. Beating Marquez shouldn't have moved him up that high. Beating Mosley will NOW rightfully earn him that spot.

Comment

a win is a win....pac is still #1.

Comment

This is one of the dumbest things I have read on the subject. The run Pac has been on has cemented his place at number 1. Floyd coming back and beating Marquez(a career long featherweight) at welter with a hefty size and weight advantage and (supposing he does)beating a ten year past prime Mosley doesnt change that.

What is unusual about the situation is that in order for Floyd to get it back he has to fight the guy who has it. As long as none of them blows the script by losing,then the fight will happen,of that I am sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
                so how could he beat Mayweather?
                cause floyd isn't a tough WW?

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  Ill bet u my 20k that pac beats clottey to your 10K

Ill bet u 10k may beats mosley no odds
                  I got something on the Clottey-Pac fight already.......Shane and Floyd can be discussed tho' .....we can bet 10k on the fight, BUT if Shane and ONLY Shane wins by KO YOU and ONLY YOU must throw a extra 10k on the plate....makin it 20k if Shane stops Floyd....deal?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    What do you mean?

Floyd has an easier fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      A win is a win. First of all, Mayweather isn't even suppose to be 2nd on the P4P list to begin with. Beating Marquez shouldn't have moved him up that high. Beating Mosley will NOW rightfully earn him that spot.
                      best POST!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X