Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Iam starting to see more questions being asked by media members weather Mannys using PEDS since the Mayweather bout fall out. Today idk if you guys caught it but on the 6 PM ET Sportscenter they did a little peace on how the Texas commision said that the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will not have prefight drug screening. They made it seem like "hey guys this guys on something", and that dude Mark from ESPN on that Mayweather interview was also suspicious. Fellas ESPN is the biggest media sports outlet out there and if there suspicious then the rest will follow, I think Manny should take some test and release the results publicly cus its really starting to hurt him.

This is GREAT news. If Floyd denied a drug test hed be crucified by the media. They are being consistent.

Comment

Pacquiao is not going to take random blood tests for the last time

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        This is GREAT news. If Floyd denied a drug test hed be crucified by the media. They are being consistent.
        yea, ESPN is the big dogs...no way Manny and/or his team can ignore this. The fact that his next bout is having no drug testing prefight really ****s his credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
          Pacquiao is not going to take random blood tests for the last time
          Thats cool but i think he should just do it outa random, maybe after the clottey fight and release the results to the media. Questions will still be asked but atleast it will erase a little doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
            yea, ESPN is the big dogs...no way Manny and/or his team can ignore this. The fact that his next bout is having no drug testing prefight really ****s his credibility.
            The least he couldve done is asked for it. He will have a cloud over his career until he does imo.

Comment

see....if that was floyd that said no to drug testing and his excuse was
              "oh i will feel weak for the fight, i'm in heavy training"...or "he doesnt make the rules"

...well i dont even know what woulda happened... the world would be in CHAOS

but since its manny saying it.. "oh its fine"

......talk about double standards

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                The least he couldve done is asked for it. He will have a cloud over his career until he does imo.
                yeah but he has to act fast, he cant wait till hes fkn retired to do so, letting that **** clean out from his system will always be questioned.

Comment

PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
                    PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.
                    I understand that but when its getting to the point where your Public Image is getting ****ed than you need to act now, remember were in a Generation filled with steroid violations so the public wants to see proof. This is getting bigger than what Mayweather wants, its now about his image. I was sitting at the poker table the other day and people doubt him, that aint good. I for one, really hope hes not on ****. I like Manny Pacquiao but i love boxing in general and dont want people talking **** on how our best fighter is using ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X