Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    yea Manny gets alot of love as he should, but you get my point on the whole "steroid contreversy" starting to catch on more n more.

I agree. but i think Pac and FLoyd will eventually fight and all these stupidity about steroids will dissapear. i mean here's someone accusing someone of doing something that is actually illogical. Pac's attributes and strengths are solely his. It's very rare. And His rise can be logically explain in details.

Pac always had power and always been exceptionally fast. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains that while putting in 4 lbs and we get what?

Nard has been an exceptional boxer and athlete with adequate power. He keeps himself in shape in between fights. Now he maintains it at the advanced age of 45 and we get what?
    Last edited by miron_lang; 03-03-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

yea Manny gets alot of love as he should, but you get my point on the whole "steroid contreversy" starting to catch on more n more.
      its a matter of believin. Do you really believe pac uses or will use those kind of drugs? Before asking anyone, ask yourself first. does the accusations made by the mayweathers credible? If you believe pac is innocent, theres no need to argue or defend him. Manny believes in God, and he understand that as long as he is innocent, he doesnt have to prove anything. Christ died in the cross, why? coz he didnt prove that he is innocent. You can crucify Pac, but in the end only the truth will prevail. PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        Pac Clottey this March
        Floyd Mosley on May

144 againts Morales
        148 againts Cotto 3 years later

Jab jab left straight before
        Killer Left, Devastating Right Hook and Stunning uppercut today

Drain 12 to 17 lbs before
        Eat and be Happy today.

Always happy and accomodating before
        Still Happy and accomodating today

You're a noob if you dont understand this.
        he was too much of a coward to move up in weight long ago like mayweather, so he beat on smaller guys, as he moves up in weight, he picks the shot, over the hill, guys who were beaten.

then add some peds on top of that=fraudulent

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
          PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.
          And about this, Its a stipulation just like catch weight demands, glove size demands, ring size demands, etc... Commissions have their own standards that boxers add to all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JCaster View Post
            its a matter of believin. Do you really believe pac uses or will use those kind of drugs? Before asking anyone, ask yourself first. does the accusations made by the mayweathers credible? If you believe pac is innocent, theres no need to argue or defend him. Manny believes in God, and he understand that as long as he is innocent, he doesnt have to prove anything. Christ died in the cross, why? coz he didnt prove that he is innocent. You can crucify Pac, but in the end only the truth will prevail. PERIOD
            yeah i feel you, and i know manny believes in god but that dont mean he cant make mistakes. But to answer your question, I dont think Manny is on something, but if he is i woudnt be surprised. idk i cant explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by JCaster View Post
              so b/c he believes in god, hes wont take PEDs? wow. millions of corrupt people hide behind their "religion"

also, mosley never test positive and he was dirty...you fail

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
                he was too much of a coward to move up in weight long ago like mayweather, so he beat on smaller guys, as he moves up in weight, he picks the shot, over the hill, guys who were beaten.

then add some peds on top of that=fraudulent
                Floyd will be over the hill after a fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

yeah i feel you, and i know manny believes in god but that dont mean he cant make mistakes. But to answer your question, I dont think Manny is on something, but if he is i woudnt be surprised. idk i cant explain it.
                  neither can he, hes a walking contradiction on this whole thing. he and his team dug their own hole. as someone said mayweather gave him the rope and pac kick the chair out from under himself

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                    Floyd will be over the hill after a fight with Pacquiao.
                    yeah, over the hill as in, pac was just another stepping stone for may that fell short like the previous 39, soon to be 40 after mosle gets it

Comment

Pac will retire after the clottey fight if floyd insist his own drug testing policy. Pac already said that he was already satisfied with his achievements. It's not manny pacquiao's lost, he was already a fighter of the decade the only 7weight division champion and guaranteed top 10 ATG. Pac doesn't need to prove anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X