Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of these *******s are just bat**** crazy nutjobs in there eyes there God cant do no worng. In the end the truth will come out just like when every ******* was saying Pac is a good christian but then look what happen he lies and cheats on his wife and he let his pride be his downfall. Its funny most of the time the guys who always claim to be christian are the worst

Comment

• Pacquiao deserves that ****. Thats what you get for trying to work your way around OSDT. He would have been MUCH better off saying no. So for the people saying "Pacquiao doesn't have to", you're right...he doesn't have to, but he tried to work his way around instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
        no dude

a welterweight title fight is a fight where the weight can be no higher than 147

NOT 145

I am fine with Cotto agreeing to the weight. I am fine with stating it probably didn't effect him much

but if you think one stipulation is easy to do than the other one just because

1. its Manny and you are a fan of his
        2. Cotto didn't care

then you are clearly wrong

why?

because both were stipulations that CLEARLY went against the general rules of the governing bodies.

Manny asked that Cotto's title be on the lin inspite of Cotto not being allowed the aspect of having the welterweight limit be afforded to him.

This is not a rule in any WBO handbook in fact page 6 of their rules states a welterweight championship fight is up to 147lbs. NOT 145.

so why is Manny making up his own rules? This isn't the Pacquiao Boxing Organization!

isnt that what you guys say about Mayweather?

and here is one thing that CLEARLY sides with Mayweather

while yes Mayweather is clearly not doing it for the good of boxing no matter how much he states it, the good of boxing is the benefit. We all know that better testing is needed in our sport and while yes Mayweather's reasoning maybe selfish the act itself does lend credibility to a sport that needs it

Manny? He did that for his own benefit solely. He made the stipulation of 145lbs not because in his own selfish way it could help the sport. No he did that so he can say he claimed a rightful title.....without allowing his opponent the chance to enforce page 6 of the handbook his title came from.

so again just because Cotto didn't care doesn't make it any more or less acceptable than Mayweather's stipulation.

in fact couldn't we lend more credence to Cotto than Manny because he truely was indeed about making the fight regardless of what was thrown at him yet Manny, ever the warrior, didn't?

all hail Cotto the warrior for making fights regardless
        Man, you clearly owned all of these Pacfarts on here. Green K!

Comment

• Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
          Iam starting to see more questions being asked by media members weather Mannys using PEDS since the Mayweather bout fall out. Today idk if you guys caught it but on the 6 PM ET Sportscenter they did a little peace on how the Texas commision said that the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will not have prefight drug screening. They made it seem like "hey guys this guys on something", and that dude Mark from ESPN on that Mayweather interview was also suspicious. Fellas ESPN is the biggest media sports outlet out there and if there suspicious then the rest will follow, I think Manny should take some test and release the results publicly cus its really starting to hurt him.
          i reckon pac should take the tests before the clottey fight to clear his name tbh that way people cannot say hes a steroid user...i think he is clean tbh..

Comment

• Originally posted by Team America View Post
            Boxing Scene would be down for 3 months if Floyd refused the Pac fight over drug testing.
            I agree. There would be so many threads about Floyd not willing to accept the test, and the media would be all over him for not accepting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
              I agree. There would be so many threads about Floyd not willing to accept the test, and the media would be all over him for not accepting it.
              The backlash would be scary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Pacquiao deserves that ****. Thats what you get for trying to work your way around OSDT. He would have been MUCH better off saying no. So for the people saying "Pacquiao doesn't have to", you're right...he doesn't have to, but he tried to work his way around instead.
                I am a huge Pacquiao fan but I have to completely agree with you

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
                  PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.
                  Sure he would...because you say so? The chances are better that he would retire than take ANY randomized testing. After all this heat that they have been getting,he has already mentioning retiring this year....why would anyone retire in their prime years????

Comment

no dude

a welterweight title fight is a fight where the weight can be no higher than 147

NOT 145

I am fine with Cotto agreeing to the weight. I am fine with stating it probably didn't effect him much

but if you think one stipulation is easy to do than the other one just because

1. its Manny and you are a fan of his
                    2. Cotto didn't care

then you are clearly wrong

why?

because both were stipulations that CLEARLY went against the general rules of the governing bodies.

Manny asked that Cotto's title be on the lin inspite of Cotto not being allowed the aspect of having the welterweight limit be afforded to him.

This is not a rule in any WBO handbook in fact page 6 of their rules states a welterweight championship fight is up to 147lbs. NOT 145.

so why is Manny making up his own rules? This isn't the Pacquiao Boxing Organization!

isnt that what you guys say about Mayweather?

and here is one thing that CLEARLY sides with Mayweather

while yes Mayweather is clearly not doing it for the good of boxing no matter how much he states it, the good of boxing is the benefit. We all know that better testing is needed in our sport and while yes Mayweather's reasoning maybe selfish the act itself does lend credibility to a sport that needs it

Manny? He did that for his own benefit solely. He made the stipulation of 145lbs not because in his own selfish way it could help the sport. No he did that so he can say he claimed a rightful title.....without allowing his opponent the chance to enforce page 6 of the handbook his title came from.

so again just because Cotto didn't care doesn't make it any more or less acceptable than Mayweather's stipulation.

in fact couldn't we lend more credence to Cotto than Manny because he truely was indeed about making the fight regardless of what was thrown at him yet Manny, ever the warrior, didn't?

all hail Cotto the warrior for making fights regardless
                    Good post !!

Comment

Me and my friends argue all the time about the merits Pacquiao had on adding that stipulation in the contract .
                      I agree completely the stipulation was there to keep Cotto from being 100% at fight night. For me, every fight Pacquiao has been in where he has asked for his own weight limit will have an asterisk next to it.
                      But there are two sides to every coin, Cotto did not have to agree. It was complete bull**** that it was a title fight, but cotto thought it was a winnable fight so he agreed.
                      The Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight was all but signed and Mayweather threw the drug allegations into Pacquiao's face, it was also bull****. Who is Mayweather to dictate anything? He is still on a comeback, Pacquiao is on a high, Pacquiao has the leverage at this point.
                      I don't think Mayweathers past can be ignored, he or his team have gone out of there way to avoid high risk fighters, I don't think this time it is any different.

Comment

Working...
                      X