Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is making ESPN feel suspicious about Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gancho_al_igado View Post
    I understand that but when its getting to the point where your Public Image is getting ****ed than you need to act now, remember were in a Generation filled with steroid violations so the public wants to see proof. This is getting bigger than what Mayweather wants, its now about his image. I was sitting at the poker table the other day and people doubt him, that aint good. I for one, really hope hes not on ****. I like Manny Pacquiao but i love boxing in general and dont want people talking **** on how our best fighter is using ****.

Floyd is just scared to death of PACQUIAO .

He say that he is dominating sport for 20 years.

So why start now with OST?

90 s was real era of steroid freaks like TYSON,HOLYFIELD,Tommy,Seldon and others.

He could start that **** in 90 s,I mean no one is buying that **** that he is now drug crusader.

He cant even clean his familly from drugs,his mother,father and uncle are drug addicts!

Comment

Iam starting to see more questions being asked by media members weather Mannys using PEDS since the Mayweather bout fall out. Today idk if you guys caught it but on the 6 PM ET Sportscenter they did a little peace on how the Texas commision said that the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will not have prefight drug screening. They made it seem like "hey guys this guys on something", and that dude Mark from ESPN on that Mayweather interview was also suspicious. Fellas ESPN is the biggest media sports outlet out there and if there suspicious then the rest will follow, I think Manny should take some test and release the results publicly cus its really starting to hurt him.
      Funny thing is, that really is not as bad as it sounds...

Some folks (like me) see ESPN for the joke that it is.

At this point (not do to anything you said, but I have felt this way for years), ESPN is good for Friday Nights Fights, and highlights/scores...That is it.

A prank caller saying he was Westbrook (of the eagles) just got through on ESPN the other night for crying out loud.

If it ain't Brain Kenny (a man who knows and loves the sport of boxing, and a man that came at Manny hard about the random test), I could care less what any other ESPN talking head has to say...They are like all media, they need a story.

P.S. I know that ESPN is the top is sports reporting (as far as world wide coverage goes), but as proven in the past, they often don't know what they are talking about.

One thing is starting to become clear though, it doesn't matter what the fans or the media think. Pac is his own man. He has seem to already have one foot out the door as it is.

Floyds plan is working....

I have feeling they will never fight. As a fan of boxing, some would think I would be mad, but i'm not. These two (Floyd and Manny) are not bigger than the sport...There are tons of good fights/fighters out there, and i'm getting to the point where I can't wait till they just hang'em up...To much drama, on both their parts.

Comment

My bad for the rant, but i'm bored...

Comment

Originally posted by WAR MOSLEY View Post
          PACQUIAO doesnt fight for FLOYD MAYWEATHER ATHLETIC COMMISION.

if NSAC ask PACQUIAO for random blood testing then PACQUIAO would agree on it.
          okay thats cool, but lets flip the situation

if manny and floyd switched places...

that means it would be ok for floyd to say that
          "i dont fight for the pacquiao athletic commission" ?
          and it would be an ok excuse?

Comment

Iam starting to see more questions being asked by media members weather Mannys using PEDS since the Mayweather bout fall out. Today idk if you guys caught it but on the 6 PM ET Sportscenter they did a little peace on how the Texas commision said that the Pacquiao vs Clottey fight will not have prefight drug screening. They made it seem like "hey guys this guys on something", and that dude Mark from ESPN on that Mayweather interview was also suspicious. Fellas ESPN is the biggest media sports outlet out there and if there suspicious then the rest will follow, I think Manny should take some test and release the results publicly cus its really starting to hurt him.
            It doesn't really have to do with ESPN influencing anyone to become suspicious of Pac being on PED's. Pac did that himself when he pulled out of the negotiations by refusing to submit to a two week cut off date. Anyone with a shred of common sense will question whether Pacquiao is on something after that. Only die hard Pacquiao fans are refusing to question him. The reason why we see so much support for Pac here is because this is a boxing site. Ask people in your family or on the streets what they think and most will come to the conclusion it looks like Manny is hiding something.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
              My bad for the rant, but i'm bored...
              No prob thats what were here for, to debate! and i get your point on ESPN. But reality is they do have a tremendous influence on the public because they are the most watched. And i agree with you, boxing has his superstars right now but it also did 20 years, 30 years, 10 years ago! aint nobody bigger than the sport itself and the next superstar will be here shortly causing his own contreversy.

Comment

Pac Clottey this March
                Floyd Mosley on May

144 againts Morales
                148 againts Cotto 3 years later

Jab jab left straight before
                Killer Left, Devastating Right Hook and Stunning uppercut today

Drain 12 to 17 lbs before
                Eat and be Happy today.

Always happy and accomodating before
                Still Happy and accomodating today

You're a noob if you dont understand this.

Comment

Who wouldnt be a little weird it out about Texas saying they are not doing any test at all, not even a urine test after the fight. Most at least do that.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                    It doesn't really have to do with ESPN influencing anyone to become suspicious of Pac being on PED's. Pac did that himself when he pulled out of the negotiations by refusing to submit to a two week cut off date. Anyone with a shred of common sense will question whether Pacquiao is on something after that. Only die hard Pacquiao fans are refusing to question him. The reason why we see so much support for Pac here is because this is a boxing site. Ask people in your family or on the streets what they think and most will come to the conclusion it looks like Manny is hiding something.
                    Dont talk common sense Fool. If you ask someone who's not in this boxing site, all you'll here are praises for pac. If you think there are many *******s here in this site, there are 10000 times more outside. moron

Comment

Originally posted by JCaster View Post
                      Dont talk common sense Fool. If you ask someone who's not in this boxing site, all you'll here are praises for pac. If you think there are many *******s here in this site, there are 10000 times more outside. moron
                      yea Manny gets alot of love as he should, but you get my point on the whole "steroid contreversy" starting to catch on more n more.

Comment

Working...
                      X