Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
    he gets drug tested all the time, what r u talking about? Bottom line, Team Pacquiao will do anything the commission requires of them and have been very consistent in saying this. If this was such a big deal, then why not take Random OST to the commission/sanctioning bodies etc and get them to implement it. This is the only true way to clean the sport up and until then I could care less about Floyd's bs OST. If Floyd really believe this was the right way to go, he would put pressure on those guys because they are the only people with the power to force all boxers to comply with these. He hasn't, and has had many chances, but didn't....so ****k him.
    Well he can't wait forever for the commission to their job the right way so he took matters into his own hands. And they still would have took the NSAC tests but they would have had the random drug testing on top of that. People say Floyd is a p*ssy for asking for the random drug testing, well maybe. But how am I not supposed to look at a guy sideways if he balks at random testing. Come on man, and how you a world class athlete and saying stuff like "I don't even know what a steroid is", what I am supposed think when he making statements like that?

Comment

[QUOTE=O.S.I.R.I.S;7615205]GTFOH.....There is no proof or past history of Manny even cheating, so how is he a drug cheat? The test Floyd wants Manny to do are actually pointless for several reason (I happen to know alot about PED's) but it's no point in going into detail because you guys will believe what you want to believe.

Also there are a countless amount of fighters willing to fight Pacquiao and Manny will be fine w/o Mayweather. Expect Pac to fight Foreman/Cotto winner for a belt at 154, Margarito, Valero, and Mosley sometime soon.

I was thinking the same thing, Manny will probably go for a 154 belt, Damn I want a Pac vs Cotto II for the 154 belt.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        If Clottey is happy with it then who are we to complain.
        Naw I'm not complaining, I say get it how you live and thats alot more zeros than I'm seeing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          Dude, get real.

...just noticed ther Vic comment in your sig, is Vic really going to the Rams?...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

Originally posted by KabukiJoe View Post
            ...just noticed ther Vic comment in your sig, is Vic really going to the Rams?...

Kabuki Joe
            I'm from Saint Louis and we have been hearing that here for a while now...I REALLY HOPE SO!!! AND ALOT OF OTHERS HERE HOPE SO AS WELL!!!!

Comment

I'm from Saint Louis and we have been hearing that here for a while now...I REALLY HOPE SO!!! AND ALOT OF OTHERS HERE HOPE SO AS WELL!!!!

...I've been a Rams fan since they were blue and white and this really is great news...I was talking to the guys at work and no one wants Bulger...HAHAHAHAHA...he sucks...look where the Rams are with Bulger and look where the Cards went with Warner...I don't know who made that call, but he should have been fired...

Kabuki Joe

Comment

Did Manny and his team go to the Commission when they imposed the 10 million dollar per pound penalty on Mayweather, when he has NEVER failed to make 147 pounds?
                no..which is why I said I would have no issue with Floyd telling team Pac to go **** themselves for requesting it. 10 mill for every pound is very stupid and unnecessary.

Comment

Blood drained?

sorry for the typo....I meant drawn

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...t-hurdle_N.htm

It would be LESS than a teaspoon for OST.

LESS than a teaspoon, I repeat.
                  So what? Pac has been consistent with saying that he doesn't feel good after getting his blood drawn. Whether you believe him or not, he has always said this, and when you in a camp like the one they run, everyday counts and even one day lost is huge. FWIW if you go watch the 24-7 series or the interviews leading up to Pac vs Cotto...Roach and company were really bother by missing a few days due to the disasters in the phillipines. I say this because stuff like that shows how much they value their training camp and how this isn't anything new they are making up, they have always been paranoid about missed days.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                    So what? Pac has been consistent with saying that he doesn't feel good after getting his blood drawn. Whether you believe him or not, he has always said this, and when you in a camp like the one they run, everyday counts and even one day lost is huge. FWIW if you go watch the 24-7 series or the interviews leading up to Pac vs Cotto...Roach and company were really bother by missing a few days due to the disasters in the phillipines. I say this because stuff like that shows how much they value their training camp and how this isn't anything new they are making up, they have always been paranoid about missed days.
                    He's consistently lied. Didn't he just take a blood test last week? What happened with training?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      How invasive was it going to be?
                      very invasive...meaning they could come in at anytime and disrupt a valuable day of their training camp. For example, Jose Luis Castillo was only available to work a few days when Pac was training for Cotto. Castillo is a fighter also and has other things to do. So say Castillo is only available for about 2 or 3 days, you pay him to come in for sparring, and you then dedicate a day or two on Pac working against an aggressive body puncher. Then outta no where they come in and do random style drug testing, your fighter doesn't feel good afterwards and you lose a day of valuable sparring. While it's only one day, with all things considered, that one day is huge and can really put your team in a tight spot.

There are other examples of this but bottom line is that Roach runs a very strategic training camp and every day counts. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting it to be interrupted and fully understand where he is coming from.

Also people fail to realise that Manny always likes to train in the Philippines then fly to the US. How will OST work then? will those guys fly over there randomly and try to test him? I doubt it and that is another reason these test won't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X