Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Manny and his team AGREED to OST, then backtracked. You don't fault anyone but his team for that.

If Floyd would have said no to the 10 million per pound deal, ya'll would have............
    I would have no issue with Floyd saying no to a 10 million per pound deal. That is dumb as hell also, so if he told TopRank/Team Pac to go **** themselves I would have no issues with it as well.

As far as them agreeing to OST, the reason they backtracted was because they weren't fully aware of want Floyd wanted with his demands. They got the details on how things would go and they declined to subject Manny to them.

Comment

Originally posted by p-theniceguy View Post
      I really do not think that is true. Because Clottey was said to be receiving a fee of $1,000,000 and a small percentage of the PPV money.

Now lets say that you are right and Clottey's $1,000,000 is 35% of the purse that he and Pacquiao would split. Do you realize that total purse would only be $2,857,142 approximately. So that would mean that Pacquiao with 65% of the purse would only be earning $1,857,142. Some how I doubt that Pacquiao would be fighting for only that much money, even though they would still have the PPV money to divvy out.
      1 million is just the guaranteed money clottey will receive in a worst case scenario. If the fight sells good, clottey could earn as much as 7 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        If that was the psychical test this weekend that they took, who lied to the Philippine news channel telling them that blood was for PED's testing also?
        Been trying to say that. Guess they gotta feed their people propaganda. Either that or the reporter was badly misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
          good! glad to see clottey wasn't a ***** and that he really wanted to take on the fight without any bs in the way of getting it done! now that's a real man and fighter right there!!

my respect to clottey for not acting like a ***** *****!! now let's get it on!!!! it'll be one hell of a fight!!!
          Of course Clottey would fight, biggest payday/opportunity of his career. But that is sickening that Texas does no drug testing! Shame on the Texas commission!

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Both pac and clottey don't need to be tested because they're both no history in drugs and cheating compare to the may 1 fight of mosley and floyd where both of them has a history of drugs, mosley was being caught of using peds and floyds was using numbing drugs for his hands protection and has a history of cheating at the weigh in.

As a sports fan and boxing fan how can you say that they don't need any drug testing? People gravitate to sports because it's the only thing in life that is fair. The best people for the job don't always get hired, guys with all the $$$ get all the honeys lol, and some people have illness that they didn't ask for but are dealing with it. But sports, sports are the one thing in life that is fair, the team with all the money or superstars doesn't always win look at the Celtics they had an allstar cast last year and this year but they aren't the best team. I mean it was like poetic justice when they went life and death with the Bulls and then got knocked out by the Magic last year. Sports are the great equalizer, and its only right to test athletes because fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
              I would have no issue with Floyd saying no to a 10 million per pound deal. That is dumb as hell also, so if he told TopRank/Team Pac to go **** themselves I would have no issues with it as well.

As far as them agreeing to OST, the reason they backtracted was because they weren't fully aware of want Floyd wanted with his demands. They got the details on how things would go and they declined to subject Manny to them.
              So, are you saying they didnt know that they would be random? Because that seemed to be the problem with Manny and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Been trying to say that. Guess they gotta feed their people propaganda. Either that or the reporter was badly misinformed.
                I would say a mixture of both.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
                  1 million is just the guaranteed money clottey will receive in a worst case scenario. If the fight sells good, clottey could earn as much as 7 mil.
                  Exactly, he is getting a fee of 1 million and there won't be any purse split as you said earlier. They even had an article on here that said that Clottey would only be receiving a flat fee of $1 million and a very small percentage of the PPV. I was just wondering where you came up with the 35% purse split, that is all. No harm, no foul.

Comment

Floyd fans desperately want Pacquiao to be dirty for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedora View Post
                      Floyd fans desperately want Pacquiao to be dirty for some reason.
                      It seems as though Pacquiao desperately wants to avoid drug testing. You remember what they said when you were young, actions speak louder than words. His actions lately are all too fishy.

Comment

Working...
                      X