Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Development] - Texas Licensing and Reg. No Drug Testing For Pac/Clottey At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    So, are you saying they didnt know that they would be random? Because that seemed to be the problem with Manny and his team.
    they new it would be random but they weren't aware of how invasive it would be to there to their training camp. Once they were fully aware, then they declined accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      they new it would be random but they weren't aware of how invasive it would be to there to their training camp. Once they were fully aware, then they declined accordingly.
      How invasive was it going to be?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Yea.....exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by p-theniceguy View Post
          It seems as though Pacquiao desperately wants to avoid drug testing. You remember what they said when you were young, actions speak louder than words. His actions lately are all too fishy.
          Can you tell me what the current stance of the Texas commission is on drug testing? Just because Pacquiao happens to be fighting in a state that is not as strict as Nevada doesn't mean that he ran there just to avoid drug tests. Last time I checked he adhered to everything Nevada required of him. Texas seems to think there is nothing to the gossip about Manny's drug use so they don't see the need to go above and beyond their standard operating procedures.

Comment

It seems as though Pacquiao desperately wants to avoid drug testing. You remember what they said when you were young, actions speak louder than words. His actions lately are all too fishy.
            he gets drug tested all the time, what r u talking about? Bottom line, Team Pacquiao will do anything the commission requires of them and have been very consistent in saying this. If this was such a big deal, then why not take Random OST to the commission/sanctioning bodies etc and get them to implement it. This is the only true way to clean the sport up and until then I could care less about Floyd's bs OST. If Floyd really believe this was the right way to go, he would put pressure on those guys because they are the only people with the power to force all boxers to comply with these. He hasn't, and has had many chances, but didn't....so ****k him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Team Pacquiao runs a very organized and detail-orientated training camp. Pac says he doesn't feel good for a day or so after getting blood drain. Whether you believe him or not, that has been his stance for a while. If you knew how they ran there training camp then you would know losing one day would be crucial and Roach didn't want that to happen. He has stated this and this has been their stance for a long time. I mean I could go into more details on how it would hurt Pac's camp and not Floyd's but you guys are gonna believe what you wanna believe so it's no point.

Comment

Exactly, he is getting a fee of 1 million and there won't be any purse split as you said earlier. They even had an article on here that said that Clottey would only be receiving a flat fee of $1 million and a very small percentage of the PPV. I was just wondering where you came up with the 35% purse split, that is all. No harm, no foul.
                If Clottey is happy with it then who are we to complain.

Comment

Team Pacquiao runs a very organized and detail-orientated training camp. Pac says he doesn't feel good for a day or so after getting blood drain. Whether you believe him or not, that has been his stance for a while. If you knew how they ran there training camp then you would know losing one day would be crucial and Roach didn't want that to happen. He has stated this and this has been their stance for a long time. I mean I could go into more details on how it would hurt Pac's camp and not Floyd's but you guys are gonna believe what you wanna believe so it's no point.
                  So how invasive would it be again? And how would it be invasive? Specifically, how many blood tests would there be?

Comment

Blood drained?

The blood is taken from the arm and it's less than one teaspoon of about 380 teaspoons in the body.
                    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...t-hurdle_N.htm

It would be LESS than a teaspoon for OST.

LESS than a teaspoon, I repeat.

Comment

he gets drug tested all the time, what r u talking about? Bottom line, Team Pacquiao will do anything the commission requires of them and have been very consistent in saying this. If this was such a big deal, then why not take Random OST to the commission/sanctioning bodies etc and get them to implement it. This is the only true way to clean the sport up and until then I could care less about Floyd's bs OST. If Floyd really believe this was the right way to go, he would put pressure on those guys because they are the only people with the power to force all boxers to comply with these. He hasn't, and has had many chances, but didn't....so ****k him.
                      Did Manny and his team go to the Commission when they imposed the 10 million dollar per pound penalty on Mayweather, when he has NEVER failed to make 147 pounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X