Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho's infamous "N*gga"-Interview with Larry Merchant !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    I seen the post and i know there are certain parts of the U.S where blacks would`nt tolerate that word that`s why i said that in one of my post.
    where you from anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      ok tough guy i suggest you come out to new york and punch a puerto rican in the face when he uses that word and lets see how that goes over. go to the south bronx or spanish harlem and trust me there will be plenty of young dudes in your age range who use the word in pretty much every sentence they speak you will have plenty of opportunities to prove how tough you are
      lol I did`nt say imma go do it i said certain parts of the U.S black people do not tolerate that.Using the N word wont fly in certain parts of the south cause Blacks in certain parts of the south would be ready to fight no matter what context its used.

Comment

im not mad i just didnt like the way he worded his post and i responded and also who gives a **** who is scared of who that has nothing to do with my posts
        yo, did you have a name before ny123?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          yo, did you have a name before ny123?
          no ... why?

Comment

haha oh ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              lol I did`nt say imma go do it i said certain parts of the U.S black people do not tolerate that.Using the N word wont fly in certain parts of the south cause Blacks in certain parts of the south would be ready to fight no matter what context its used.
              ok i can understand that i guess i just took it the wrong way my fault

Comment

where you from anyways?
                New York.But there are black people in New York also that don`t like PR`s using it either.I heard about a fight breaking out in the bronx cause this one PR said the n word.He did`nt mean it in offensive way but the guy did`nt like it.And i happen to know that in certain parts of the south people don`t like that.

Comment

no ... why?
                  nah its nothin, you cool peeps. I just know my other man one time had a different name, got banned, and then changed it to some **** about NY also

Comment

nah its nothin, you cool peeps. I just know my other man one time had a different name, got banned, and then changed it to some **** about NY also
                    nah havent been banned yet

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      There are killer everywhere, dude I walk all through NYC everyday all times and feel safe.
                      yahhh dude, u dnt walk into projects in the middle of the nite n feel safe, so rly what are u saying. callin a town like nyc soft on the net is not gangsta...u must be young.

Comment

Working...
                      X