Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hector Camacho's infamous "N*gga"-Interview with Larry Merchant !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hector Camacho's infamous "N*gga"-Interview with Larry Merchant !!

I still don't understand what the big deal was about this. Camacho is a Puerto Rican from Harlem. That's how they talk down there.

Comment

haha.......

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
        I still don't understand what the big deal was about this. Camacho is a Puerto Rican from Harlem. That's how they talk down there.
        who said it was a big deal, im black and know he wasnt using it negatively.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
          this here^^ its the way you say it that makes it controversial if you have ever been to spanish harlem thats the way many puerto ricans talk to each other because of the black influence on new york puerto rican culture i myself dont use the word but i know many that do with african americans and each other and ive never seen anyone get offended by it.

Comment

now thats what i call a call out. thats how let the world know who runs the show.... whith that said.he sound like the dude from rocky 5 after he won the belt

Comment

One thing i did learned from that video is that, Larry Merchant was just as boring back then as he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                One thing i did learned from that video is that, Larry Merchant was just as boring back then as he is now.
                He is always boring . hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                  He's an interviewing not trying to entertain you.

Comment

well it depends on how black dudes feel about it.
                    if they found nothing wrong about it. then that's ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X