Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Another idiot.
    Oh yeah? Prove it that i'm a *****!

Sorry forgot to add...

You should spell your name with a single "r"...it does fit though.

Last edited by PAKYO; 02-25-2010, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Silly pacquiao nuthugger.

your'e still clearly fascinated by the real P4P king

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
        Silly pacquiao nuthugger.

your'e still clearly fascinated by the real P4P king
        Nuthugger my ass!

I don't even like the guy personally why would i nuthug him?

Idiot...

Comment

Nuthugger my ass!

I don't even like the guy personally why would i nuthug him?

Idiot...
          You dont like Pacquiao?

Then why are you on all the threads defending him and praising him for blowing the biggest fight in history

Comment

You know something - I rarely come down on guys when they post totally absurd threads, but this takes the cake. The TS comes on NSB just to post one bizarre thread after another with absolutely no logical evidence to back up his crazy claims. WTF is boxing coming to when post this kind of ****.

Anybody, ANYBODY that even has a minimum beginners, boxing IQ, would say that Floyd did a number on Hatton in that fight. All the ref did was enforce the legal rules of boxing, which Hatton always ignored. Cortez did nothing wrong and if you actually watch the fight - Cortez backed off once Hatton stopped fouling 3min of every round. He didn't totally stop fouling but it wasn't bell to bell, like in rounds 1 - 4.

This is the kind of trolling **** that brings boxing sites down to the level of the ******ed. Go back on f@cebook and twitter, TS where boxing isn't understood. Don't try to infect the forum with your diminishing IQ.

This thread = Epic Fail!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
              The fight will have certainly ended with a TKO/KO win by Hatton if it werent for the the timely interfering by ref Cortez everytime Hatton seems to be taking Floyd where he wants him to be.

The referee should be at least honored by Floyd fans as he exerted extra effort in refereeing while at the same time making sure that Floyd can execute his plan.
              Reported for trolling.

Comment

attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......attention whore......

Comment

Sorry forgot to add...

You should spell your name with a single "r"...it does fit though.

What do you mean prove that you're a *****?

Clearly you are a pacfart, not a *****.

And yes, I realized that I misspelled deranged, but the hell with it, it looks better with the extra r.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                    Yeah I just watched the fight and it was Cortez who knocked Hatton senseless into the turn buckle.

Hatton was preparing his mega power shot which would KO Mayweather when Cortez tripped him and he fell head first into the turnbuckle
                    Hatton couldn't use his tactics learned from Froch, what a shame for boxing.

Comment

Hatton is Floyd's biggest win, but he got help

Comment

Working...
                      X