Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Mayweather revisited : Joe Cortez won the fight for Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's true, Hatton was all over Floyd and Cortez kept pulling him away. The ride was fixed, set-up to fcuk to protect the US money. Fcuk them. Come fight in Manchester Floyd and see if you leave the ring on your feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      It's true, Hatton was all over Floyd and Cortez kept pulling him away. The ride was fixed, set-up to fcuk to protect the US money. Fcuk them. Come fight in Manchester Floyd and see if you leave the ring on your feet.

Comment

• What gets me with this is, sure Cortez may have been on Hatton's case but whether Hatton was treated unfairly or not his inability to get around that and adapt is why he lost, you see sometimes in a fight the ref is against you and whether that is right or wrong the fact is it happens to fighters from time to time, that said great & good fighters adapt to the situation and still win regardless, all Cortez proved was how one dimensional Hatton actually was as a fighter, if he cant hit and hold and smoother he has nothing else.

Essentially they took away Hatton's ability to hug and illegal tactics (Tszyu) and he lost, that is what got him by when he moved into World Class and he still got shook up by Collazo and looked trash against Urango.

Comment

• Burgers..beer..no skills..fatty>>> hatton

Comment

• Mayweather is just the better fighter

Which should be obvious by now

Comment

• dirty dirty Joe. Hatton should rematch this Fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                What gets me with this is, sure Cortez may have been on Hatton's case but whether Hatton was treated unfairly or not his inability to get around that and adapt is why he lost, you see sometimes in a fight the ref is against you and whether that is right or wrong the fact is it happens to fighters from time to time, that said great & good fighters adapt to the situation and still win regardless, all Cortez proved was how one dimensional Hatton actually was as a fighter, if he cant hit and hold and smoother he has nothing else.

Essentially they took away Hatton's ability to hug and illegal tactics (Tszyu) and he lost, that is what got him by when he moved into World Class and he still got shook up by Collazo and looked trash against Urango.
                I agree with this sentiment.

You can't leave YOUR fight on the table and leave it up to another man to decide how good you will do or not.

So essentially he has nothing to fall back on if refs don't allow him to fight dirty and wrestle.

You can't expect to beat any A-class fighter if you only bring one dimension.

I like Hatton a whole lot, but I can't believe some of his fans are still crying about this. Even the man himself was more humble in defeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I agree with this sentiment.

You can't leave YOUR fight on the table and leave it up to another man to decide how good you will do or not.

So essentially he has nothing to fall back on if refs don't allow him to fight dirty and wrestle.

You can't expect to beat any A-class fighter if you only bring one dimension.

I like Hatton a whole lot, but I can't believe some of his fans are still crying about this. Even the man himself was more humble in defeat.
                  Spot on, and this is what i said Hatton's chance would be before the fight actually happened, i said it all depends on what the referee will allow.

That should not be the case for a top top fighter.

Comment

• yes, it wasnt the countless right hands and left hooks that hatton walked into at all right?

smh smh

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      It's true, Hatton was all over Floyd and Cortez kept pulling him away. The ride was fixed, set-up to fcuk to protect the US money. Fcuk them. Come fight in Manchester Floyd and see if you leave the ring on your feet.

surprise surprise.....you are bitching about the AA DQ aswell

here ave some warm

i suppose it was the turnbuckle that KO'd Hatton aswell....get a grip!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X