Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: "I Conquered Boxing, Now I Will Conquer MMA"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I will conquer the doudle decker beef burrito..

Comment

Mayorga's Got Balls, I'll Give Him That..

Which is more I can say about a few big name boxers out there(Cough Floyd Cough Khan). Din Thomas isn't a chump; He's a respected veteran who's been in there with some of the best. I doubt he stands and ****s with El Matador. Most likely takes him down and either puts him to sleep or breaks his arm. Should be interesting while it lasts(about a minute).

Comment

Did I read right? He is fighting Din Thomas?

Din Thomas is a bit undersized for Richardo but a skilled and experienced MMA fighter.....I think Mayo is going to get beat here.

They should have put him in with a softy for his 1st MMA fight so he can get the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          New York, N. Y. - 'The craziest man in boxing' is bringing his unique brand of insanity to MMA. [Click Here To Read More]
          Myorga a legend!!!!!!!!!?? Why!?
          All he did was lose! Lmao!
          Get real, this guy is just a side show he doesn't stand a chance in MMA. Number one, his boxing skills are weak, & his stamina is bad.

Comment

Mayorga achieved legendary status in boxing....... thats where I stoped reading

Comment

MMA: Where no talent hacks and old pro sports wash outs end up

Tells you alot about that "sport". And MMA wants to compete with boxing? LMAO. Who's their ali? Who's their tyson? Who's their marciano? Who's their joe louis? Who's their roberto duran? Who's their sugar ray robinson? I could go on and on, but MMA doesn't have the talent like boxing does. It doesn't have the history either. It's a bunch of college grapplers and rednecks throwing haymakers for 3 rounds. It's a joke. To call it a sport is an embarrassment to all sports.

Comment

Man I would love for Mayorga to KO this guy. You can never underestimate him. He can crack. You never know.

Comment

mayorga can punch tho.what the mma fighters cannot.mayorga gonna ko out this *******.

Comment

he has a punchers chance

Comment

I'd like to see Mayorga win it but my gut tells me that Din will just take him down and choke him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X