No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayorga: "I Conquered Boxing, Now I Will Conquer MMA"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    I will never forget when Spinks beat him for the title at 147! GREAT DAY FOR ST. LOUIS BOXING!!!
    Mayorga got robbed in that fight.

Comment

I hope Mayorga knocks Thomas out. But Thomas is a good veteran, so it's going to be tough.

War Mayorga!

Comment

Mayorga rules, but MMA is gay as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
          Really??

I haven't watched in a while, I'll have to look at it again.

Comment

Really??

Yeah, I thought he won that fight.

Comment

LMAO.True fans of the sport of boxing will never support an inferior sport(if you can call it that) like MMGAY.

boxing fans have had to hear these MMGAY fans continually bash our sport whenever they get the chance,riding our coattails in an attempt to establish themselves.Mayorga is shot and washed up,otherwise he would never be in MMGAY in the first place.

If Mayorga knocks this chump out,then it would not surprise me as MMGAY fighters have glass jaws and simply have no heart.

They may even fix this fight in the MMGAY fighters favour, fearing another Ray Mercer style upset may take place.MMGAY lost alot of credibility when the old and shot Ray Mercer knocked out the former ufc champion out.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                BS.

At the very most you can say the fight could have went either way.

Personally I thought Mayorga was highly ineffective and Spinks did all the good work.

You could argue 1 of the 2 point deductions from Mayorga was wrong and that he didn't get a clear KD scored for him in the last round but the decision was ok.

Comment

Let's hope he knows how to wrestle and how to check leg kicks.

Comment

Really??

No,Spinks outboxed Mayorga and picked up a close but clear decision.Mayorga's decision victory over forrest is highly debatable.I could only give Mayorga 5 rounds at most as Ledderman was given Mayorga credit for just getting punched in the face early on in the fight.

Comment

Looking forward to see this man fight in the octagon...this should be interesting!!!!!jones and mayweather mentioned it but mayorga acted to it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X