Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P Boxrec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

must be just something wrong with the servers or comething cause it loads for me with errors tho making it useless ...

Comment

servers are down cuz their updatin it.lol u got me there lol

Comment

I almost just went into short-term depression. I gotta get away from this sport.

Comment

it's funny because today I looked to see who mccall was fighting tommorow because I just heard about a heavyweight card in vegas.I was pissed then 30 minutes later the mccall arrested post came on & that's when I found out it was Lawrence.who else is on the card.I'm sure Elijah mccall is but who else? I no the same promotion has Briggs headlining a card in march.

Comment

yes theyre not working.

Comment

Box-rec is an excellent site as long as you don't take their schedule seriously. Hopefully it will be back ASAP.

Comment

Boxrec is a MUST... i hope it'll be back...

Comment

It has helped me a few times when trying to remember what fights were on what cards, I have been to a few fights and get the cards mixed up. It is great really, too bad some kids misuse the info for stupidity.

Comment

I was tripping out earlier when I went and it wasn't working, I think they will fix the problem in the next 24 hours. I go there every day to look up all sorts of things, Boxrec is probably the most important boxing site online.

Comment

Its still not showing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X