Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious talk:How can Floyd fans not see that this olympic test was just to duck Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also believe that. It all started with floyd sr. If they knew they had a chance against pac with or without PED, i believe they would have accepted the fight.

Comment

Drug testing ln 2010 in The Steroids Era is not a big deal, who in their right mind would think Pac would turn that down? There are so many other ways to avoid a fight, but Testing? come on. All the top athletes of today have gone through it.

smh dudes acting like drug testing is some kind of outrages demand.

Comment

I really thought this fight will definitely happen and the only thing that will hinder it was Pac's political ambitions and his desire to take at least a year off of boxing having been in a difficult fight with Cotto. I recall that the FM camp made the first move. March 13, they said. Arum went to Manila to convince Pac. Now, it's almost as if the March 13 was just a ploy knowing that Pac will at least set a later date. There's no doubt they were surprised Pac accepted. The rest is a disappointing history. You can fill in the questionable blanks in between.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
          Drug testing ln 2010 in The Steroids Era is not a big deal, who in their right mind would think Pac would turn that down? There are so many other ways to avoid a fight, but Testing? come on. All the top athletes of today have gone through it.
          You don't accuse an innocent man first than ask him to prove his innocence. That is just wrong. Why would I let you benefit from your insult being a proud man myself who has more than enough in my life not to stress on it and to make you pay for it..

Comment

lol if floyd would of wanted a height requirment for each weight class, you would say it is a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Pacquiao legacy is already sealed win or lose against Floyd. He will go back to the P.I. a hero run for politics and be no worse for ware if he loses. Pac got nothing to lose at this point. Mayweather on the other hand does.
              he's afraid of what's gonna happen inside that ring

Comment

floyd won't fight someone that he doesn't know he will defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  You don't accuse an innocent man first than ask him to prove his innocence. That is just wrong. Why would I let you benefit from your insult.
                  Whatever take that position, but dont act like drug testing is a crazy demand. Its a very simple one.

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  lol if floyd would of wanted a height requirment for each weight class, you would say it is a good idea.
                  Dumbass what is so over the top and Outrageous about a Drug test?? All the top athletes in the world do it, at some time or another.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
                    he's afraid of what's gonna happen inside that ring
                    What get pot shotted to death. Those of yall who subscribe to the thought that Floyd ruins his opponents should watch his fights again. He barely punishes em.

Comment

Whatever take that position, but dont act like drug testing is a crazy demand. Its a very simple one.

Dumbass what is so over the top and Outrageous about a Drug test?? All the top athletes in the world do it, at some time or another.
                      No it is not and I am sure Manny would have taken it if it were done non suspiciously as if it were a requirement not a proof of innocence. I do believe that it would affect Manny mentally though as he is like many other pinoys, superstitious.

Comment

Working...
                      X