Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious talk:How can Floyd fans not see that this olympic test was just to duck Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane is not PAC. Shane is desperate for a big fight so he will agree to the test. Im sure he would prefer not to give in to this demand either but he's not getting any younger and has no choice

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Floyd must be the idiot for taking a tougher fight for less money. Don't tell me he did it because of the fans. Floyd care more about money than you and fighting shane makes less dollars so it makes less sense. It is very logical if you take of your ***** glasses and look at **** for what it is.
      it is what it is
      He's fighting Shane Mosley which is higher risk smaller reward task
      which even if it doesn't make sense to you is a pretty good busisness after all and like i said before it's a tougher fight so i don't see how can you call that DUCKING but you tell me...

Comment

Originally posted by Banned4Life View Post
        How do people honestly believe boxing does not need better testing in this era we are in. Look at how many people have been caught in baseball.. When they first started testing, the number of people caught in the minors was in the hundreds.. It was crazy.

Boxing needs to get with the new times and begin better testing.
        You really think that was on Floyds mind when they brought up the idea of Manny fighting him? Floyd just had an epiphany, woke up one morning and said, "starting today, I will make it a mission to clean up boxing." Hell no, he said, "that ni99a straight ****ed Cotto up, and they want me to fight him? **** dis give him a steroid test."

I agree that better testing is a good idea but the way it came up in the sport is ****ed up. Floyd is ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Banned4Life View Post
          How do people honestly believe boxing does not need better testing in this era we are in. Look at how many people have been caught in baseball.. When they first started testing, the number of people caught in the minors was in the hundreds.. It was crazy.

Boxing needs to get with the new times and begin better testing.
          Is you last name Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            how much that testing cost? cause a lot of boxers don't get paid $1 mill to fight 2x a year
            The promoters should pay for it.

Every championship fight.

I dont think that too much to ask.

I mean some states (Texas) dont test for steroids at all urine or blood.

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
              it is what it is
              He's fighting Shane Mosley which is higher risk smaller reward task
              which even if it doesn't make sense to you is a pretty good busisness after all and like i said before it's a tougher fight so i don't see how can you call that DUCKING but you tell me...
              the attempt of an ugly duckling to reluctantly become a swan. We all know he don't really want that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
                lol I thought Malignaggi was the worlds fastest talker

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  the attempt of an ugly duckling to reluctantly become a swan. We all know he don't really want that fight.
                  No he didn't Pacquiao that iz

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
                    lol I thought Malignaggi was the worlds fastest talker
                    yeah, only when his mouth isn't stuffed with cocks, which is almost never.

Comment

TS I agree!

Mayweather Sr. came up with the accusation coz he saw what Manny did to Hatton.. Didn't want Lil' floyd go through the same train wreck.. True story.

Comment

Working...
                      X