Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious talk:How can Floyd fans not see that this olympic test was just to duck Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
    No he didn't Pacquiao that iz
    Pac got 3 loses and has fought the best, what makes you think he is afraid of Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
      Sure was a duck move. I bet a million points that if mayweather doesn't fight PAC next there won't be Olympic style testing in his next fight. Real question is do u floyd nuthuggers actually think Floyd will continue this Olympic style testing after him a PAC fight (if it fight ever happens)?

I'll take that bet. PLEASE CONFIRM.

Comment

lol wow kadyo what a little girl he red k'd me because I said I didnt agree with the t s that floyd ducked pac lol *******s the worst

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Pac got 3 loses and has fought the best, what makes you think he is afraid of Mayweather?
          he's afraid of losing his p4p crown and looking bad while getting his ass kicked all day long by a better fighter a bigger guy

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
            lol wow kadyo what a little girl he red k'd me because I said I didnt agree with the t s that floyd ducked pac lol *******s the worst
            LOL they red k everyone if you dont worship theire god

Comment

Whatever it is Floyd saw something that he didn't like because the blood test was uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by Debbie Gibson View Post
                Its clearly just to kill the fight that he doesnt want to take part of at the very beginning.

I mean, the guy has a big ego, so he should have known beforehand that there's a big possibility that if he makes that demand for olympic style test, PAC, being the champ and P4P #1, won't buy it unless its made official.

Floyd and the whole mayweather knew this, and so as they badly wanted out of the fight, they made the demand. If their intention was to just have a clean fight and clean up boxing, they could have just made a move to possibly have this procedure be official and they could have done so as early as before the JMM fight.

For a guy that has been publicly saying that he's just after the money, its a big question on why he was willing to back out of this big payday just because PAC dont want nothing of his demand.

Even Malignaggi who was a more vocal PAC accuser than the Mayweathers was willing to fight PAC.
                Hmmm...?
                Make yourself look like a dumbass much?

Comment

Originally posted by dontCry View Post
                  he's afraid of losing his p4p crown and looking bad while getting his ass kicked all day long by a better fighter a bigger guy
                  Pacquiao legacy is already sealed win or lose against Floyd. He will go back to the P.I. a hero run for politics and be no worse for ware if he loses. Pac got nothing to lose at this point. Mayweather on the other hand does.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
                    Yeah it was a duck move. So much so that after Shane agreed to the test. The fight was signed.

Clown.
                    ur an idiot he is talking about floyd ducking pac not shane

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
                      ill green k you, not all pac fans are asssholes, just the stans

Comment

Working...
                      X