Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Kelly Staphlik fighting a Junior Middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Rubio was a light middleweight who moved up. He lost at 154 to Zaurbek Baysangurov.
    he hasn't fought at 154 since 2006-09-23 according to boxrec

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      Marco Antonio Rubio is a middleweight.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6364&cat=boxer
      Did you really just Marco Antonio Rubio in here and claim he's relevant? Give me a BREAK.

Comment

Originally posted by Free Ice Cream View Post
        Kingsley Ikeke
        Shannon Taylor
        Kofi Jantuah
        Edison Miranda
        Sebastian Demers
        Khoren Gevor
        Wayne El****
        Elvin Ayala
        Edison Miranda
        Raul Marquez
        Lajuan Simon
        Majir Oral

This is who Arthur Abraham fought as a MW champion. His only win Edison Miranda, broke his jaw and he needed a hometown decision in his first fight against him. Pavlik ended Miranda's career.

STANDARDS
        STANDARDS

Don't bother replying back, you just got destroyed.
        FYI, Abraham won the fight and knocked him out in the rematch-You just got destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
          Can anyone tell me when the last time Kelly Staphlik fought a legitimate 160 pounder? Is he just lucky as hell he never got the fight with Abraham or what?

How many years can he go without defending his title against a top middleweight?

Is anyone else sick of people fighting outside their weight class?
          Because he is a good fighter man

Comment

I never understood the beef with someone fighting out of their weight class. I mean back in the day people never complained of such things. I see nothing wrong with someone moving up weight to fight as long as its not ridiculous. Remember when there really wasn't all these weight classes...well I actually don't because I'm young but come on. Sergio was fit enough for middleweight anyway obviously cause he won the fight.
            I don't know what this thread became I am just disagreeing with the TS.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
              FYI, Abraham won the fight and knocked him out in the rematch-You just got destroyed.
              that was at 168......and after pavlik ended mirandas punch resistance...

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                that was at 168......and after pavlik ended mirandas punch resistance...
                True Miranda is shot.

Comment

Working...
                X