Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Kelly Staphlik fighting a Junior Middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I agree yeah Ward would fn kill him haha But I want to see how Bute takes care of Miranda before I judge that fight even though Miranda isn't the same young promising beast Pavlik put down a few years ago in that war but Miranda should still give him a decent fight so I can see better where Bute's at since honestly I haven't seen too much of him. Pavlik-Kessler I think could be a war but Kessler would probably KO him badly, Dirrell would be interesting, but Froch, I think he would kill that guy in a pretty good scrap though. Lots of good potential fights like I said for Pavlik if he keeps succeeding and making progress. Ive always liked him. Let's see how far he can take his legacy. always fun to watch.

Comment

Kelly brought all this bull**** on himself. It's obvious he lost confidence after his first lost, doesn't want anything to do with P Will. You got Sturm, Sylvester, Macklin, Simms, and Gevor....After Martinez, these would be good people to fight instead of trashcans.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
        Can anyone tell me when the last time Kelly Staphlik fought a legitimate 160 pounder? Is he just lucky as hell he never got the fight with Abraham or what?

How many years can he go without defending his title against a top middleweight?

Is anyone else sick of people fighting outside their weight class?

Who elase could he fight besides Williams (who wants 50%)?

Sturm............

after that i'm at a loss........

It would be good if Mundine decided to step up to the plate........

Comment

Can anyone tell me when the last time Kelly Staphlik fought a legitimate 160 pounder? Is he just lucky as hell he never got the fight with Abraham or what?

How many years can he go without defending his title against a top middleweight?

Is anyone else sick of people fighting outside their weight class?
          You must be depressed? I love when people fight out of there wieght classes.. because if they can make the weight win or lose it tells you something about what they can do... FMJ beat JMM so in my mind FMJ would beat PAC.. Valero can fight anywhere between 130-140.. Williams 147-160 and there two beast

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
            You must be depressed? I love when people fight out of there wieght classes.. because if they can make the weight win or lose it tells you something about what they can do... FMJ beat JMM so in my mind FMJ would beat PAC.. Valero can fight anywhere between 130-140.. Williams 147-160 and there two beast
            KNOCK KNOCK. THIS FIGHT is at 160, not 154...

LMAO. He's fighting a JMW in his OWN weight class, not moving down to fight him.

How the hell do you know where Valero can fight? We have so many experts here it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
              Its not a bad fight but its obvious to anyone not blinded by hate that Pavlik wants nothing to do with Paul Williams.
              Williams wants 50-50 for a fight with Pavlik. Williams doesn't want any of Pavlik after he got his ass kicked by a 4-week JMW replacement at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by tepeyollotl View Post
                also didn't want any of abraham, also didn't want any of the super six. tried to pick on an old man but got taken to school. now that AA is at super middleweight and now that he has an excuse to not fight paul williams, i'm sure he'll stay at middleweight beating nobodies in his hometown for quite a while.
                So you're giving **** to Kelly for fighting a guy that is moving up 6 pounds. Then you give **** to Kelly for not moving up 8 pounds and fighting in the Super 6?

STANDARDS
                STANDARDS

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                  Williams wants 50-50 for a fight with Pavlik. Williams doesn't want any of Pavlik after he got his ass kicked by a 4-week JMW replacement at MW.
                  Actually they tried to fight Staphlik remember? Are you conveniently rewriting history?

FYI, Williams won the fight, how is that an ass kicking?

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
                    So you're giving **** to Kelly for fighting a guy that is moving up 6 pounds. Then you give **** to Kelly for not moving up 8 pounds and fighting in the Super 6?

STANDARDS
                    STANDARDS
                    He's giving Kelly **** for never fighting the real middleweight champion, Abraham.

Comment

He's giving Kelly **** for never fighting the real middleweight champion, Abraham.
                      Kingsley Ikeke
                      Shannon Taylor
                      Kofi Jantuah
                      Edison Miranda
                      Sebastian Demers
                      Khoren Gevor
                      Wayne El****
                      Elvin Ayala
                      Edison Miranda
                      Raul Marquez
                      Lajuan Simon
                      Majir Oral

This is who Arthur Abraham fought as a MW champion. His only win Edison Miranda, broke his jaw and he needed a hometown decision in his first fight against him. Pavlik ended Miranda's career.

STANDARDS
                      STANDARDS

Don't bother replying back, you just got destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X