Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Marquez beat Pacquiao because Pac had on itchy socks" - Team Pacquiao (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Marquez beat Pacquiao because Pac had on itchy socks" - Team Pacquiao (VIDEO)

you just made a thread about this earlier eh

Comment

First itchy socks thread of the day!

Comment

he lost against morales because of the gloves! oh wait he changed it after floyd exposed him... he lost because he got blood taken out of him.. yeah thats it!

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
          he lost against morales because of the gloves! oh wait he changed it after floyd exposed him... he lost because he got blood taken out of him.. yeah thats it!

Gloves, Blood testing, boogey man in his dressing room, nightmares before the fight. The list goes on...

Comment

All of you need ****ing lives.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickBoxer View Post

Gloves, Blood testing, boogey man in his dressing room, nightmares before the fight. The list goes on...
              not a draw, 5 losses, my father is scared for me, played bball together etc...

Comment

Pac put him sitting 4 times. Nobody else have done that to marquez, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                  Pac put him sitting 4 times. Nobody else have done that to marquez, ever.
                  and what does knocking someone down have to do with anything? this is boxing dumbass... i bet your pinoy.

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
                    and what does knocking someone down have to do with anything? this is boxing dumbass... i bet your pinoy.

At 10 seconds into the video, ******* goes "WOW, What a KNOCKDOWN"...

At 16 seconds into the video, ******* goes, "Hey, it's just a knockdown"...

Comment

Working...
                    X