Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Marquez beat Pacquiao because Pac had on itchy socks" - Team Pacquiao (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazdaru View Post
    TWICE haha
    So you're saying Pac lost 3 times this decade and still won FOD? Wow, he must really be better than every other boxer to still be able to win.

Comment

Itchy socks and a teaspoon of blood are in Pacquiao's nightmares.

Comment

The one thing that is interesting is that in the rematch, the fight was going exactly the same as the first one up until about round seven when Morales' legs started to stop moving and working. It really had nothing to do with anything apart from the fact that Morales was better, but at the time he was shot to ****.

That ain't an excuse, it's just fact. Watch the fights. They both go the same way, with or without the cut, with or without the punchers gloves etc etc, but the only difference is that Morales was still half good in the first fight but by the second fight he was done and cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          The one thing that is interesting is that in the rematch, the fight was going exactly the same as the first one up until about round seven when Morales' legs started to stop moving and working. It really had nothing to do with anything apart from the fact that Morales was better, but at the time he was shot to ****.

That ain't an excuse, it's just fact. Watch the fights. They both go the same way, with or without the cut, with or without the punchers gloves etc etc, but the only difference is that Morales was still half good in the first fight but by the second fight he was done and cooked.
          Exactly! They drained Morales in the rematch which killed his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by SlickBoxer View Post

At 10 seconds into the video, ******* goes "WOW, What a KNOCKDOWN"...

At 16 seconds into the video, ******* goes, "Hey, it's just a knockdown"...

I saw that one live.. I was a bit nervous that time he won't get-up and hurt. That was one hell of a counter.
            That probably helped him become a better boxer and achieved what he is right now.. Pacquiao will always be today's best boxer at the end of the day..

Comment

Don't do it Marquez, you beat Pacquiao, but lost to Chris John and Mayweather because of their reach and foot movement. Roach is going to exploit you using that blueprint with Khan as a stepping stone...

Comment

Originally posted by camaney View Post
                he knocked him down 3 times in 1 round and got taken to school after that... thats more embarrassing.... then knocks him down again in the rematch and even his countrymen believe he lost... ouch
                Are you fu***ng out your mind? Marquez clearly lost those fights with Pac. The only reason why you peeps keep insisting the opposite is because the bar is too high for Pac while Marquez only need to last the distance. Fans want an impressive Pac win. If it doesn't happen, Marquez should be happy to be awarded a draw. Why they overrate this average boxer is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Are you fu***ng out your mind? Marquez clearly lost those fights with Pac. The only reason why you peeps keep insisting the opposite is because the bar is too high for Pac while Marquez only need to last the distance. Fans want an impressive Pac win. If it doesn't happen, Marquez should be happy to be awarded a draw. Why they overrate this average boxer is beyond me.

The 4 major Filipino boxing analyst had Marquez as the winner, as did Filipino boxer Nonito Donaire.

"If I didn't win the final round, I felt I lost the fight" - Manny Pacquiao (Post-Fight press conference)

Comment

lol thats just hilarious, i never thought freddy would stoop to that level.......shane mosley uses the same bad foot excuse for the mayorga fight........

Comment

Originally posted by SlickBoxer View Post

The 4 major Filipino boxing analyst had Marquez as the winner, as did Filipino boxer Nonito Donaire.

"If I didn't win the final round, I felt I lost the fight" - Manny Pacquiao (Post-Fight press conference)
                      Look, I for one want another Pac vs Marquez fight, but Pac already stated that he doesn't want another one saying the "unfinished business" is over. Another match will be more of the same. It is Fred Roach that is toying with the idea.

With Pac's impressive wins lately, I'd like to see another match just to see Marquez KTFO for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X