Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Marquez beat Pacquiao because Pac had on itchy socks" - Team Pacquiao (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camaney View Post
    and what does knocking someone down have to do with anything? this is boxing dumbass... i bet your pinoy.
    Scoring? You missed it. I said 4 times. Let me ask you, who won the first round the first time they met in the ring?

What the hell is pinoy?

Comment

Yeah,, pac has 2 loses.

Comment

Keep it coming slick. I named my 3 month old pittbull "slick". I will make him the loviest pittbull this good earth ever seen.

Comment

Where you all go? damn!!

Comment

The failed fight negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather have indirectly uncovered a wealth of information about Mayweather and De La Hoya. We have learned that not only has Mayweather used an illegal drug but we are now learning more and more about De La Hoya’s use of performance enhancing drugs. Ironically, we would have never learned about their drug usage if they weren’t hypocritically accusing Pacquiao of cheating. Let’s examine this further…

Oscar De La Hoya

•“For Oscar to make his comments. Remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know what the history is. When [Thomas] Hauser says “sign the waiver or shut up”, Hauser knows exactly what he is alluding to. I'm not going to say much about it but remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know when it happened and how many times it happened. If you remember there was a grace period that when they tested fighters for steroids.”… Bob Arum, Boxingscene.com

In regards to the grace period that Arum is referring to, I direct you to Thomas Hauser’s comments that sparked the entire De La Hoya waiver signing:

•“In 2002, the Nevada State Athletic Commission instituted steroid testing for championship fights, but said that there would be a six-month period during which, absent aggravating circumstances, a fighter who tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug would be sent an “educational letter” rather than be penalized.”

Eddie Mitchell Sacramento, CA “Rick, do you think De La Hoya took performance enhancing drugs?” Eddie, I do believe he took something. With both Howard and Arum alluding to this, and De La Hoya refusing to sign a waiver, it makes it hard to believe otherwise. Keep in mind that Bob Arum was Oscar’s promoter; he would know about any failed tests.

However, something that is just as alarming is the fact that Boxing and the NSAC did more to cover up the positive tests than they did to clean it up. Sending out a letter and “educating” a PEDs user is a joke. Suspensions and a public outing should have been the appropriate course. Perhaps, boxing would have fewer problems now if they actually tried to stop it back then.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
            Floyd uses Xylocaine which is a controversial drug that’s illegal and banned in some states. Timothy Crane Saramento, CA “Does the NSAC ban Xylocaine?” The NSAC allows fighters to take this drug up to 1 week before the fight. This means, fighters only get in trouble if they take this drug within 1 week of the fight. Once again, if boxing and the NSAC would take harsher stances on this drug then we would have fewer problems and probably one less Mayweather in the sport.

Conclusion
            De La Hoya’s refusal to sign a waiver does not equal Manny’s refusal to agree to Mayweather’s timelines. Manny was willing to be tested. Oscar is not willing to cooperate at all. Also, if there are letters of Oscar’s failed drug tests then there’s actual proof unlike with Pacquiao since there’s no tangible evidence but only false accusations. Both Oscar and Floyd are the ones who use drugs yet they are the ones beating the public “drums” in their efforts to accuse Manny of cheating.

It’s sad that we learn more about their hypocrisy then we do about the actual truth of their drug usage. Maybe one day Boxing’s various en****** will “step up” and actually regulate their sport.

Sign the waiver golden boy

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
              Scoring? You missed it. I said 4 times. Let me ask you, who won the first round the first time they met in the ring?

What the hell is pinoy?
              he knocked him down 3 times in 1 round and got taken to school after that... thats more embarrassing.... then knocks him down again in the rematch and even his countrymen believe he lost... ouch

Comment

I just want to see a Marquez/Pacquiao III ASAP.

Comment

"I believe Marquez won that fight."
                  - Nonito Donaire, Filipino Phenom

Comment

wow, and this is the guy thats the "FOD" bwahaha. made a mocery of the title

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                      The failed fight negotiations between Pacquiao and Mayweather have indirectly uncovered a wealth of information about Mayweather and De La Hoya. We have learned that not only has Mayweather used an illegal drug but we are now learning more and more about De La Hoya’s use of performance enhancing drugs. Ironically, we would have never learned about their drug usage if they weren’t hypocritically accusing Pacquiao of cheating. Let’s examine this further…

Oscar De La Hoya

•“For Oscar to make his comments. Remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know what the history is. When [Thomas] Hauser says “sign the waiver or shut up”, Hauser knows exactly what he is alluding to. I'm not going to say much about it but remember I was De La Hoya's promoter. I know when it happened and how many times it happened. If you remember there was a grace period that when they tested fighters for steroids.”… Bob Arum, Boxingscene.com

In regards to the grace period that Arum is referring to, I direct you to Thomas Hauser’s comments that sparked the entire De La Hoya waiver signing:

•“In 2002, the Nevada State Athletic Commission instituted steroid testing for championship fights, but said that there would be a six-month period during which, absent aggravating circumstances, a fighter who tested positive for a performance-enhancing drug would be sent an “educational letter” rather than be penalized.”

Eddie Mitchell Sacramento, CA “Rick, do you think De La Hoya took performance enhancing drugs?” Eddie, I do believe he took something. With both Howard and Arum alluding to this, and De La Hoya refusing to sign a waiver, it makes it hard to believe otherwise. Keep in mind that Bob Arum was Oscar’s promoter; he would know about any failed tests.

However, something that is just as alarming is the fact that Boxing and the NSAC did more to cover up the positive tests than they did to clean it up. Sending out a letter and “educating” a PEDs user is a joke. Suspensions and a public outing should have been the appropriate course. Perhaps, boxing would have fewer problems now if they actually tried to stop it back then.

Floyd Mayweather Jr
                      Floyd uses Xylocaine which is a controversial drug that’s illegal and banned in some states. Timothy Crane Saramento, CA “Does the NSAC ban Xylocaine?” The NSAC allows fighters to take this drug up to 1 week before the fight. This means, fighters only get in trouble if they take this drug within 1 week of the fight. Once again, if boxing and the NSAC would take harsher stances on this drug then we would have fewer problems and probably one less Mayweather in the sport.

Conclusion
                      De La Hoya’s refusal to sign a waiver does not equal Manny’s refusal to agree to Mayweather’s timelines. Manny was willing to be tested. Oscar is not willing to cooperate at all. Also, if there are letters of Oscar’s failed drug tests then there’s actual proof unlike with Pacquiao since there’s no tangible evidence but only false accusations. Both Oscar and Floyd are the ones who use drugs yet they are the ones beating the public “drums” in their efforts to accuse Manny of cheating.

It’s sad that we learn more about their hypocrisy then we do about the actual truth of their drug usage. Maybe one day Boxing’s various en****** will “step up” and actually regulate their sport.

Sign the waiver golden boy
                      Hell yeah sign the waiver golden girl and pac should not avoid random blood/drug test when he stands to make a $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X