Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post

Catchweights havent been regularly practiced however manny pacgwire s trying to make them a regular practice.
    Pacquiao has had 2 fights at a catchweight. One which Oscar De La Hoya set himself, the other which Pacquiao camp has requested. I don't see how he is trying to make them regular practice. Especially seeing how Clottey/Pacquiao is at 147.

Comment

• Cotto agreed to 145. Manny refused Floyd's test demands. It's cut and dry. I wish all these guys would just fight and be done with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        That's a plain looking philly, I don't see the cheese!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
          That's a plain looking philly, I don't see the cheese!
          Still looks really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
            where do you think that would put Floyd if he were to beat Pac?
            Top 15 for both.

If May beats Mosley and Pac hes Top 15. I mean these are the two best fighters in the world. Excluding himself.

We cant deny him his glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
              Top 15 for both.

If May beats Mosley and Pac hes Top 15. I mean these are the two best fighters in the world. Excluding himself.

We cant deny him his glory.
              Glory?

Comment

Pacquiao has had 2 fights at a catchweight. One which Oscar De La Hoya set himself, the other which Pacquiao camp has requested. I don't see how he is trying to make them regular practice. Especially seeing how Clottey/Pacquiao is at 147.
                The Oscar fight wasn't even really a catchweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                  The Oscar fight wasn't even really a catchweight.
                  haha thats true, it was a WW fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                    everybody is missing the main point does a boxer have the right to ask for more testing. when its his life on the line. It just blows my mind people get caught up nuthugging that they cant see pass there hero balls that this is real life that a boxer can die in the ring all becaues sombody might be cheating which incresase the chances of getting killed or hurt real bad in a sport that is dangerous to being with . if Mayweather feels his life is in danger becaues he thinks Pac is cheating i wont look down on him becaues he is the one who will be geting in the ring with Pac. all you *******s cant hate on Mayweather all you want but nobody can take that right from Mayweather for asking for more testing or anyother boxer WHEN ITS THER LIFE ON THE LINE
                    your argument would have been fine had Mayweather not fight 40 fights before asking a test.

Comment

Pac vs Oscar was not at a catchweight, it was at 147. There have been many catchweights, JCC made sweat Pea come down to 145.

Comment

Working...
                      X