Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
    Seriously? who is everyone? Can you point it out? And if you're so sure about yourself, why don't we do this on Lefty's show? You think you know ****, well prove it. Me and you on Lefty's show debating about any subject on boxing. ANY.
    No I won't do that because I don't live for boxing. I'm sure there are a lot of posters here that are more in tuned with the sport than I am. I'm talking about this issue only and the one question you asked on page one, that's it. Why don't you just man up and answer the damn question? Either that or continue to copout. DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!! lil copout!

Comment

Seriously? who is everyone? Can you point it out? And if you're so sure about yourself, why don't we do this on Lefty's show? You think you know ****, well prove it. Me and you on Lefty's show debating about any subject on boxing. ANY.
      I'm down. Me and you on the next show. It can be lefty's biased ass show for all I care. I will tell you why floyd's demand of random drug testing is about 10x less demanding that what manny has pulled since the cotto negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        No I won't do that because I don't live for boxing. I'm sure there are a lot of posters here that are more in tuned with the sport than I am. I'm talking about this issue only and the one question you asked on page one, that's it. Why don't you just man up and answer the damn question? Either that or continue to copout. DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!!! lil copout!
        Lets talk about that subject then. We can get this **** over voice to voice. You're gonna call me a "biitch", then man the **** up. You don't know much about the sport? Aight then, whatever subject YOU want.

Comment

Lets talk about that subject then. We can get this **** over voice to voice. You're gonna call me a "biitch", then man the **** up. You don't know much about the sport? Aight then, whatever subject YOU want.
          All my points on 25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
            I'm down. Me and you on the next show. It can be lefty's biased ass show for all I care. I will tell you why floyd's demand of random drug testing is about 10x less demanding that what manny has pulled since the cotto negotiations.
            Ha, I never said it wasn't demanding, read your original question my friend. As you can see in my previous post, I agreed that when Manny requested 10 Million per pound, it was extreme.

Comment

But if you want to get down, I don't want to talk about Floyd/Pac because that subject is TOO biased and tired. We can talk anything else.

But Rossca needs to man up if he's gonna be mouthing off on the forum calling other members ******* and biitches

Comment

I called you a ***** because you copped out like one. If you don't want to be labeled a *****, don't act like one. I thought I was no body, now you want to take me on lefties show? hahaha I knew the point I made was too much for you to answer. Its funny seeing where you are trying to take it now. All you had to do was answer my question back like I answered yours, but you chose to act like a little ***** and cop out. Now you're trying to get off the subject all together. What a *****, and what a waste of time you are. If you can't debate over the forum, then don't respond to posts. Post your ***** and move to the next thread.

Comment

• And Lefty's show aint biased, yo. Its a good show man. Everyone puts in their 2 cents on ****, you know. He lets people talk except when dudes start throwing the N word and just being stupid.

Comment

I think even *******s still have a hard time wrapping their head around this one.

Was it the NSAC that ordered Cotto-Pac to be at 145? It must have been Cotto then?
                    lets not forget the 10 million dollar penalty for going over 147 that pacgwire demanded. floyd accepted, but pacgwire couldnt accept random blood testing

Comment

• Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                      I called you a ***** because you copped out like one. If you don't want to be labeled a *****, don't act like one. I thought I was no body, now you want to take me on lefties show? hahaha I knew the point I made was too much for you to answer. Its funny seeing where you are trying to take it now. All you had to do was answer my question back like I answered yours, but you chose to act like a little ***** and cop out. Now you're trying to get off the subject all together. What a *****, and what a waste of time you are. If you can't debate over the forum, then don't respond to posts. Post your ***** and move to the next thread.
                      Rofl, alright killer. Get back to your Mayweather poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X