Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drug testing=Mayweather making up rules...145 lbs.=Pac making up rules?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
    Money May accepted everything Pacquiao requested without making a big deal about it to the media.

Mayweather asked for random drug testing and Team Pacquiao made a big deal about it.
    147lb. 8oz gloves. 50/50 split. Vegas. What more can Mayweather ask for?
    If it were all Pacquiao's way it would be at 140. 60/40. Held in Cowboys stadium.

Comment

• everybody is missing the main point does a boxer have the right to ask for more testing. when its his life on the line. It just blows my mind people get caught up nuthugging that they cant see pass there hero balls that this is real life that a boxer can die in the ring all becaues sombody might be cheating which incresase the chances of getting killed or hurt real bad in a sport that is dangerous to being with . if Mayweather feels his life is in danger becaues he thinks Pac is cheating i wont look down on him becaues he is the one who will be geting in the ring with Pac. all you *******s cant hate on Mayweather all you want but nobody can take that right from Mayweather for asking for more testing or anyother boxer WHEN ITS THER LIFE ON THE LINE

Comment

• Both are to blame for why this fight didn't happen. As a boxing fan, we're robbed yet again of a very good fight. I can't understand why "boxing fans" on here can't be objective and look at the overall picture, and instead act like jealous ex-girlfriends...

Comment

• Originally posted by syphillis View Post
          Both are to blame for why this fight didn't happen. As a boxing fan, we're robbed yet again of a very good fight. I can't understand why "boxing fans" on here can't be objective and look at the overall picture, and instead act like jealous ex-girlfriends...
          No jealousy. I'm thrilled with Mayweather-Mosley. I'd be thrilled with Mayweather-Berto, Mayweather-Williams and in the future, Mayweather-Khan, Mayweather-Alvarez, and Mayweather-Ortiz.

Unfortunately for Pacquiao, if he isn't getting randomly tested, then he will never be able to truly seal his legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
            No jealousy. I'm thrilled with Mayweather-Mosley. I'd be thrilled with Mayweather-Berto, Mayweather-Williams and in the future, Mayweather-Khan, Mayweather-Alvarez, and Mayweather-Ortiz.

Unfortunately for Pacquiao, if he isn't getting randomly tested, then he will never be able to truly seal his legacy.
            Pacquiao just won Fighter Of The Decade. Whether you and I agree with that or not is irrelevant. His legacy is pretty sealed at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
              Pacquiao just won Fighter Of The Decade. Whether you and I agree with that or not is irrelevant. His legacy is pretty sealed at this point.
              Oh he's fine, but he doesn't have a Mayweather on his resume. That would just put it over the top. If Pac takes the tests and beats Floyd, you can start the top 10 ATG arguments and so forth.

Comment

Oh he's fine, but he doesn't have a Mayweather on his resume. That would just put it over the top. If Pac takes the tests and beats Floyd, you can start the top 10 ATG arguments and so forth.
                where do you think that would put Floyd if he were to beat Pac?

Comment

Rofl, alright killer. Get back to your Mayweather poster.
                  Ive brought htis subject in a thread already. However my question was more geared towards which is a harsher demand.

Catchweights havent been regularly practiced however manny pacgwire s trying to make them a regular practice.
                  Same goes with Olympic style drug tesing however there are fighters like Arthur Abraham who are involved in such practices.

SO BOTH in thier own right can be justified and unjustified. However if anyone is asking for a harsh demand which should make a fight be called off it should be the catchweight demand instead of the random blood tests because catchweights demands more from a fighter and can severely weaken and damage a fighters overall physical activity

Comment

He just seal his legacy after winning all the awards this year and the 90% of us who believed pacman doesnt care about your so called thrilled fight. the 10% still on denial LOLs

The above list that you have are just FANTASY.

Comment

where do you think that would put Floyd if he were to beat Pac?
                      I don't think Pac is big enough to handle Floyd so he remains in the top 40-50 range.

Comment

Working...
                      X