Collapse
No announcement yet.

If May gets massively KO'd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mayweather has built the ultimate money machine...people want to see thins happen...he is riding the wave...it's possible for him to entirely ride it out...but it's also possible for him to wipe out...if he lost...he would still have options...and if he competed well in those fights...he'd be right back on top...imagine losing to shane...then having a rematch...and dominating...or losing to shane then going on to fight cotto or clottey (who will most likely lose to pac) and dominating...his stock would come back up...if he lost...he has a longer road than he does if he won...he'd definitely be off of his high horse...we'd probably see him fight berto...margo...cotto...clottey...and maybe a few guys at 154...it would be extremely interesting to me if he lost...i wouldn't bet 50 cent on it...cause i know it won't happen...but i would definitely still be an unquestionable fan because of what he's already done...and i'd definitely still watch his fights...

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
      WHOOOOOOOOOAAA WHOOAA WHOA!!!!! one sec cowboy! look all things considered. ask yourself this. Does floyd rely on his athletic ability as much as roy did. Floyd will never be as spectacular but look at another guy who dedicated himself to technique over physicality, Bernard Hopkins. And technique wise who is better than floyd...honestly? Floyd fights to win making it a chess match, he's a thinking fighter, look at how he handled JMM there where points during the fight it was as if he knew what punch JMM was going to throw. He has impeccable defense. and breaks fighters down like mathematics.
      I hear ya dawgy....but im not talking about his physical attributes....which I must admit are quite a few....but im talking more about his mental state......if the mind work neither does the rest of the body....

Comment

if it does happen then for a short time yes but will it happen?,I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
          if it does happen then for a short time yes but will it happen?,I don't think so.
          Yeah well I suppose it can happen.......but I suppose it can go the other way.....we won't really know till after it all goes down right???

Comment

If Floyd gets KTFO like Marg did. I will laugh my ass off. Honestly, I couldn't even be able to get on boxing scene, the site will probably crash with the sudden influx of the entire population of the phillipines.

I'd still laugh my ass off. Gifs will be made!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              If Floyd gets KTFO like Marg did. I will laugh my ass off. Honestly, I couldn't even be able to get on boxing scene, the site will probably crash with the sudden influx of the entire population of the phillipines.

I'd still laugh my ass off. Gifs will be made!
              Yeah well if it does go down like that I would imagine this site just might make my computer explode...hahaha........there will be massive amounts of gloating going on.....hahahha.......I gotta wonder what the May Mafia will do...ahhahha

Comment

just like someone said about his whole career... you gotta ask yourself if he even was truly an elite fighter... like roy career, fighting mailmans and firefighters and sht... whole career would be viewed as a mockery...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                  just like someone said about his whole career... you gotta ask yourself if he even was truly an elite fighter... like roy career, fighting mailmans and firefighters and sht... whole career would be viewed as a mockery...
                  It might...it just might...his best win would have been Hatton.......yeah I can see why folks might draw to that conclusion.....

Comment

If floyd losses by a decision..IMO he is through. People only want to see him lose....Why in the hell would i want to see him lose again LOL or win for that fact...

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Yeah well I suppose it can happen.......but I suppose it can go the other way.....we won't really know till after it all goes down right???
                      it can go either way and i just can't wait for it,love both fighters but i just can't see past Floyd but at the same time it wouldn't come as a big surprise if Mosley pulled it out the bag but a Mosley win by KO would surprise me not as much though as a Floyd KO win that is almost impossible IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X