No announcement yet.

If May gets massively KO'd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
    If that happened he would probably fight all the big dogs from ww to jm to save his legacy.
    i wish he lost years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
      His stock doesn't go down,just has to pick himself up,dust off & prove his greatness!!
      if he gets manhandled like margie did... his stocks will go down.. and 95% of this forum will go

u see...

I TOLD U SO!!!

he was going to lose as soon as he fights somebody with a pulse.

Comment

he does get pretty sensitive and act like a girl, i would'nt be suprised if a loss shattering his ego would ruin him, esspecially considering he can't go in there angry lookin to ko a guy, cuz he's just gets hit to much on the offensive and would probabley get ko'd, so being angry and being devensive(which includes patience) doesn't mix.... soyea, i think he'd be ruined

Comment

if he got massively ko'd my first though would be "who the hell put acid in my drink."

Comment

Mayweather will retire if he loses period.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              Would be crazy, but wouldn't top Tyson getting KO'd by Douglas. To me that's still one of the most jaw dropping memorable wins and KO's in Boxing history.
              unfortunatly.......you are correct......

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs View Post
                not realistically, unless he takes a brutal beating en route to the stoppage
                but in his own heart, he'd be done
                his soul is his unbeaten record
                if he loses that, he won't wanna fight on
                not just a KO, but even a decisive decision loss would ruin him
                See I happen to disagree with you on that....I think in May's mind there is no such thing as a decisive decision loss....the only way he would have no way to spin out of a loss is if he got KTFO....that's it.....even if it's a UD he would talk and talk and talk till some of his fans would actually believe his BS........now if he gets KTFO.....what an he say???? not much other than I got handled....and that is the part that I say will ruin him inside....true story!!!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Not really an answerable question... would have to seem him in his next fight.
                  How you figure playa???? **** all you gotta do is look at the kat on your sigi to find out how **** would play out if he gets KTFO........memeber this?????

What happened to JR after that??? he just wasn't quite the same after arguably being one of the greats....

I see a May destruction going the same way as it did for Roy.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    How you figure playa???? **** all you gotta do is look at the kat on your sigi to find out how **** would play out if he gets KTFO........memeber this?????

What happened to JR after that??? he just wasn't quite the same after arguably being one of the greats....

I see a May destruction going the same way as it did for Roy.....
                    WHOOOOOOOOOAAA WHOOAA WHOA!!!!! one sec cowboy! look all things considered. ask yourself this. Does floyd rely on his athletic ability as much as roy did. Floyd will never be as spectacular but look at another guy who dedicated himself to technique over physicality, Bernard Hopkins. And technique wise who is better than floyd...honestly? Floyd fights to win making it a chess match, he's a thinking fighter, look at how he handled JMM there where points during the fight it was as if he knew what punch JMM was going to throw. He has impeccable defense. and breaks fighters down like mathematics.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Is he done as a so called "elite fighter"?? I mean lets just say for a minute Shooga comes in and pulls a Margo on May....and completely annihilates him...I mean just humiliates him....just like he did to Margo.....

Is May done after this???? can anyone see him come back from something like that??
                      This is what the rematch clause is made for.

Comment

Working...
                      X