Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao only had 58% kos thru his 1st 25 fights....now its 83%......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I been telling you all for months this mofo is on steroids.

Comment

Are you ****ing kidding me? Really? He got bigger. He grew to his natural body. Did you look at his age? He was 16 when he started fighting, he was 19 at the time of his 25th fight. Did it occur to you that he wasn't even close to his peak? Not everyone is Mike Tyson. Imbecile. It's possible that he was juicing. I don't believe so, but it's possible. But to come to that conclusion based on this evidence is unfathomably ******.

Comment

I think hes a cheat. I have my reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post

i'm sure you do....if PAC was a black dude, you'd be gargling his nuts on a daily basis...stop being racist, Milton

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
            Seeing your analysis of Margarito’s record, I went to check Manny Pacquiao’s career. Guess what I found? He was 23-1 with 14 knockouts when he fought his first world championship with Chatchai Sasakul at 112 pounds, a knockout ratio of 58.3 percent. Since, he has gone 27-2 with 24 knockouts, a far better 82.8 percentage against better and bigger competition. To me, this raises doubts that I never even thought about. I mean, I admire Manny, but the numbers are telling me Floyd might be on to something.
            Tommy Hearns used to have the KO ratio record in the 80's until he was beaten by Leonard and then Edwin Valero Came along. Did you understand what I'm saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              i'm sure you do....if PAC was a black dude, you'd be gargling his nuts on a daily basis...stop being racist, Milton
              I think Toney, Mosley , Holyfield and Jones. Should be banned form the HOF.

I said that several times.

Comment

I actually knew a black dude by name Milton.

Comment

Man why you have to bring race in to this? Am sure he don't care if Manny was black, latino or white. A cheater is a cheater no matter the color of his skin or his race.

Comment

milton is a gay ass white boy name.

anyways......mak , if pacquiao-delahoya was a 4 round fight , pacquiao win by decision or tko?

if cotto-pac was a 6 round fight , pac win by decision or tko?

pacquiao-barrera 1? pacquiao-morales 2? pacquiao-ledwaba? pacquiao-diaz? pacquiao-velazquez? pacquiao-solis?

ko/tko or decision if those were 4 round fights?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                      True,and a desire to suck Floyds **** is a big one of them,eh burner?

Comment

Working...
                      X