Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao only had 58% kos thru his 1st 25 fights....now its 83%......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pacquiao only had 58% kos thru his 1st 25 fights....now its 83%......

Seeing your analysis of Margarito’s record, I went to check Manny Pacquiao’s career. Guess what I found? He was 23-1 with 14 knockouts when he fought his first world championship with Chatchai Sasakul at 112 pounds, a knockout ratio of 58.3 percent. Since, he has gone 27-2 with 24 knockouts, a far better 82.8 percentage against better and bigger competition. To me, this raises doubts that I never even thought about. I mean, I admire Manny, but the numbers are telling me Floyd might be on to something.

So Manny roided up even before Roach seen him? Genius!

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      So Manny roided up even before Roach seen him? Genius!
      Possible, This is Manny Pacman we are talking about. The same guys who claims his is a proud Christian yet cheats on his wife. The same man who claims he is a proud Pinoy yet gives nothing to the victims of the cyclone

Comment

??????he was young and grew into a man...lets cut this steroid **** out

Comment

Originally posted by Liar View Post
          Possible, This is Manny Pacman we are talking about. The same guys who claims his is a proud Christian yet cheats on his wife. The same man who claims he is a proud Pinoy yet gives nothing to the victims of the cyclone

What is the point of that Sig?? Thats low.

Comment

So your theory is that Philippines is where he got the steroids while the threadstarter is aiming Roach team was giving it to him....which is it really?

Comment

looking at your sig..this has to be flawless

Comment

So the stuff he's using for 11 years now is so advanced, no one has any proof yet? And this was from the sasakul fight right?

Comment

Flawless is an ATG poster.

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                    Seeing your analysis of Margarito’s record, I went to check Manny Pacquiao’s career. Guess what I found? He was 23-1 with 14 knockouts when he fought his first world championship with Chatchai Sasakul at 112 pounds, a knockout ratio of 58.3 percent. Since, he has gone 27-2 with 24 knockouts, a far better 82.8 percentage against better and bigger competition. To me, this raises doubts that I never even thought about. I mean, I admire Manny, but the numbers are telling me Floyd might be on to something.
                    Its called getting bigger...dumbass!

Comment

Working...
                    X