Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao only had 58% kos thru his 1st 25 fights....now its 83%......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
    Flawless is an ATG poster.
    you are a ATG Moron!!777

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
      looking at your sig..this has to be flawless
      He gonna get banned soon again tho. He made a racial comment on your thread at the pinoy lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        So your theory is that Philippines is where he got the steroids while the threadstarter is aiming Roach team was giving it to him....which is it really?
        I don't know. This is Pacman the most vile heartless boxer alive. He didn't give much to the victims of the cyclone yet he says he fights for them

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
        looking at your sig..this has to be flawless
        We have a winner, you are special Larry

Comment

Or maybe he learned how to fight at that point. Knockouts are usually a manifestation of skill rather than brutish power. Most of the knock out artists in history had amazing am school/career as well, so they learned how to fight early on, manny started pro pretty early, so he may had to learn on the job.

Comment

Seems pretty su****ious to me. Not more su****ious then refusing simple blood tests, and changing your story ten times, and not one guy in your group has the same story.

Comment

thanks.......

Comment

Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                Seeing your analysis of Margarito’s record, I went to check Manny Pacquiao’s career. Guess what I found? He was 23-1 with 14 knockouts when he fought his first world championship with Chatchai Sasakul at 112 pounds, a knockout ratio of 58.3 percent. Since, he has gone 27-2 with 24 knockouts, a far better 82.8 percentage against better and bigger competition. To me, this raises doubts that I never even thought about. I mean, I admire Manny, but the numbers are telling me Floyd might be on to something.
                For any fair person it simply says Manny has improved. It happens to many boxers. But because Pac is No1 it something out of the ordinary.

Comment

Pac is also knocking people out because he is a better boxer and is hitting his opponents more often and with better combinations by wearing them down.

David Diaz said he could take Pacs punches but it was the one he didnt see that knocked him out. Pac hasnt got extraordinary power. But he is now a great boxer who throws hard punches with bad intentions but doesnt have to load them up.
                  His arms are like pistons. If one misses you the next one will hit you.

Comment

Seeing your analysis of Margarito’s record, I went to check Manny Pacquiao’s career. Guess what I found? He was 23-1 with 14 knockouts when he fought his first world championship with Chatchai Sasakul at 112 pounds, a knockout ratio of 58.3 percent. Since, he has gone 27-2 with 24 knockouts, a far better 82.8 percentage against better and bigger competition. To me, this raises doubts that I never even thought about. I mean, I admire Manny, but the numbers are telling me Floyd might be on to something.
                    you do realize that 6 of those decision wins came in his first 10 fights?

you do realize that he was 16 and 17 years old in most of those decision wins?

you do realize that most of those decision wins were in 4 round fights?

do better research or better yet do some research of your own instead of spouting off something you read somewhere else.

you're not the only one that reads yahoo sport boxing mailbag.

Comment

hahahahahhaaha....that meant that an X boxer is supposed to have an X amount of KOs just because? Ever thought about the possibility/probability actually occuring in reality?

"Raising doubt" is not only purely speculative but groundless.

Does that mean an athlete or a team (in a team sport) like the Miami Dolphins 1972 who won all their games and winning the superbowl a team filled with questions or su****ions?

Or Rocky Marciano's undefeated record? or Mike Tyson's W to KO ratio? or even Floyd Mayweather's undefeated record (so far)?

If there is a su****ion or two, you have to take it further and match with other possibilities, and make an educational guess (theory). Logic says so far that it is "full of holes".

Nevertheless, even a logic "full of holes" can also be a possibility and therefore it cannot be ruled out. Therefore the word "probability" comes in mind that is more apt to be utilized.

It is entirely possible that Pacquiao is onto something but not necessarily equating into a 100% certainty of him using something nor would it be considered a "probability".

A Probable cause should be investigated further for it to grow legs inorder to "run by itself".

Thus an accusation or an allegation isn't an equation of guilt readily.

Comment

Working...
                      X