Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people here will stick with their favorite active fighter no matter what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    i'm sticking to my favorite fighter ..

but if they do get caught cheating. I will drop them in a heart beat..
    ditto..............

Comment

i support them until its no longer healthy for them to keep going, its why i wish jones would just give it up.

Comment

I will root for my favourite fighter no matter what, even if they should of retired years ago and are way past it.

Comment

Yeah for sure.

Roy is my favourite current fighter and whilst I don't think he should be fighting anymore I will still watch all of his fights and support him all the way.

Comment

Well Tito will always be my favorite and I always in every return he made. I was there rooting for him... Even if he comesback out of retirement I will be there supporting him...

Comment

One thing I wont do is support my fighter when his health is in danger and needs to retire. Whether its Paul or Floyd I would suggest they hang em up.

Comment

Khanja till I die !!

Comment

That depends on what you mean. Like *****s will stick by their loverboy Floyd no matter what kind of bull**** contradictions he comes up with and no matter how many fighters he ducks. As far as sticking by your fighter after a loss and whatever I think alot of people will. Hatton and Cotto are two of my favorites and they both have been laid out twice now in brutal fashion.

Comment

Ricky Hatton !!

Comment

My favorite fighter is and will be Miguel Cotto. Even when a lot of people have stopped being his fans cause of his losses he is still my fav.

Comment

Working...
                      X