Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Cant Wait For Valero-Demarco Next Week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Cant Wait For Valero-Demarco Next Week!

and I didnt even know it was going to be in Mexico. Valero is going to have hell on his hands. Im going with my boy Demarco but either way I expect it to be a war and maybe FOTY type ****. This fight will really show how good both guys are
    Last edited by DLT; 01-26-2010, 06:20 PM.

is this gonna be on showtime?

Comment

how do you boys see it going???valero swings alot with good power but i havent seen much of demarco,is going to be good????

Comment

Yeah, live from Mexico. Man thats a great fight. We should be talking about it more

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          how do you boys see it going???valero swings alot with good power but i havent seen much of demarco,is going to be good????
          Hell yeah. Demarco has mad skill. I think he will win but most probably think Valero is the 2nd coming so who knows. Either way that makes it great to watch. Hopefully Demarco is ready for the challange

Comment

Valero is garbage but he this is definetly a great matchup. Should be a gun fight

Comment

Man, DeMarco is my dude, love his style. I'm going for DeMarco also.

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this one. DeMarco is one of my faves atm, I think he has a good shot at taking Valero down.

Comment

going on youtube now to check out demarco

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X