Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Cant Wait For Valero-Demarco Next Week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Demarco has better skillz, but he still gets hit too much. I'm taking power over skill by 6th rd KO

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      Hugo. A joke in reference to his tattoo.

Thanks I didn't realize it was on showtime. If only I had it!!
      order it friday morning, cancel it monday morning, its only like 5/10$ that they'd charge you, my primo does it all the time when he cant come thru to my house....i have hbo/showtime for boxing

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        and I didnt even know it was going to be in Mexico. Valero is going to have hell on his hands. Im going with my boy Demarco but either way I expect it to be a war and maybe FOTY type ****. This fight will really show how good both guys are
        wanna bet? i got 200K for Edwin Valero over Antonio DeMarco...

Comment

if anyone wants to make a bet just send me pm...thank you...cant wait for the fight!

Comment

im rooting for my fellow mexican but he will go down in 3, i think

Comment

DeMarco might be biting off more than he can chew by fighting Valero... should be a fun fight to watch though

Comment

Awesome hype video, Demarco definitely suprised me in the Raiymkulov fight. Can't wait

Comment

Yeah I'm real hyped up for this fight considering the lack of boxing we've had so far minus last weekend and the disappoint of Mosley-Berto being called off. I'm thinking DeMarco has what it takes to pull off the upset since he's mentally very strong. He knows exactly what he's got to do to tame Valero, and hopefully at the right time he'll mix it up but I'd rather not see him mixing with Valero. Just pick his spots well and he could have a chance to stop Valero.

Comment

This one should be a lot of fun. Sucks I gotta watch it on a stream though.

Comment

so when is this guy valero going to fight someone we know and someone legit?

Comment

Working...
                      X