Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Cant Wait For Valero-Demarco Next Week!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valero is going to get KO'd one day and DeMarco is a very live challenger. But so far nobody has been able to handle the freakish power of Valero. Great fight that I'm really looking forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom Pow View Post
      so when is this guy valero going to fight someone we know and someone legit?
      If you dont know DeMarco then that is your problem. The kid is a real legit opponent. He can win this. Valero better be as good as they say he is or he will lose this

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        If you dont know DeMarco then that is your problem. The kid is a real legit opponent. He can win this. Valero better be as good as they say he is or he will lose this
        i know who he is but i dont want none of that upcoming guys. someone veteran. someone not only people here in boxing scene knows. if u know what i mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Boom Boom Pow View Post
          i know who he is but i dont want none of that upcoming guys. someone veteran. someone not only people here in boxing scene knows. if u know what i mean.
          ok, thats cool and I agree. DeMarco still may not be the real deal but I think this is the perfect middle fight. Way better then the guys he's been fighting but under the guys he needs to fight next. If he wins impressively then I think we could see a Katsidis, Diaz, or Marquez matchup next. He definitely has to face a name next

Comment

The thing I really really like about this fight is that they are both Southpaws. Again, I dont think people talk about that enough but I think its by far the biggest advantage in boxing and alot of people struggle with them, including other Southpaws. Im sure neither guy has faced many so how will that play out and who will it effect the most? I hope DeMarco doesnt look raw against it and get caught with something cold early

Comment

Good thread, DLT.

I like this fight as well. I think it's a good opportunity for both fighters to showcase their stuff. For Valero, it's his first time on Showtime and primetime US TV and his chance to prove that he's more than just some raw, free swinging power puncher. With a victory, DeMarco can prove that he's a serious talent and one of the best lightweights.

I think DeMarco has all the physical attributes and skills to pull off the upset, but DeMarco used to be a bit of a brawler in his younger days, so hopefully he won't be dragged into a war. He's not terribly hard to hit to begin with, so doing that will hurt his chances even more.

He's going to have to use his jab and box from the outside and take advantage of Valero's wild swings.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                The thing I really really like about this fight is that they are both Southpaws. Again, I dont think people talk about that enough but I think its by far the biggest advantage in boxing and alot of people struggle with them, including other Southpaws. Im sure neither guy has faced many so how will that play out and who will it effect the most? I hope DeMarco doesnt look raw against it and get caught with something cold early
                I was thinking about that too. Does anyone know how many times each guys has faced a fellow southpaw in the pros?

Comment

Working...
                X