No announcement yet.

The Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reason View Post
    Ive never snitched on anybody but BBP confirmed that it was you and Minstrel who reported me and got me banned! You litte Snitch boy!
    really?.....i,aether,sir tom jones,pullcounter, tua,etc disagree......damn snitch!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      really?.....i,aether,sir tom jones,pullcounter, tua,etc disagree......damn snitch!
      ok nancy now go and make one of your unfunny floyd bashing threads.

Comment

Guys I wanna join! who's this ash fella? link me *****s!

Comment

No they dont, Your a ****in snitch

Comment

baracuda stop snitching.

Comment

No they dont, Your a ****in snitch
              look, a snitch is accusin someone a snitch......its like floydie accusin of someone a punkbitch.....

Comment

look, a snitch is accusin someone a snitch......its like floydie accusin of someone a punkbitch.....
                Theres no evidence of ever being a snitch, its just something people us against me cause they have nothing else, I have prove you ratted me out!
                Get outta here, You snitch

Comment

Ive never snitched on anybody but BBP confirmed that it was you and Minstrel who reported me and got me banned! You litte Snitch boy!
                  shadow boxer and prettyboy created another lovers thread, for each other, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

now, i guess its time to add this thread as a subscribed thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha you ****in moron

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    baracuda stop snitching.
                    floyd fans, stop being fudgepackers, thats pb32s job, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      shadow boxer and prettyboy created another lovers thread, for each other, lol, nyahahahahahahaha

now, i guess its time to add this thread as a subscribed thread, lol, nyahahahahahaha you ****in moron
                      You but threads on "subscribe" what a loser, lol, nyahahahahahahahahah
                      Go suck larrys **** like where earlier lol, nyahahahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X