Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This mafia thingy here in nsb is the bigest ****in! joke i've ever encountered in any board/forums.

Just like their idol, floyd the joke..errr... the fraud i mean.

Comment

I guess this guy(former alias Pretty Boy 32) will be the new leader of the new mayweather mafia

[IMG]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/******-15513.jpg[/IMG]

This is really him

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        I guess this guy(former alias Pretty Boy 32) will be the new leader of the new mayweather mafia

[IMG]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/******-15513.jpg[/IMG]

This is really him
        And this is you

[IMG]http://www.hat.net/album/middle_east/004_egypt/day_44_bahariyya/023_donkey_****.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
          And this is you

[IMG]http://www.hat.net/album/middle_east/004_egypt/day_44_bahariyya/023_donkey_****.jpg[/IMG]
          this is what the mayweather mafias new leader will be postin. the new mayweather mafia leader will be a goofy white guy from scotland who gets baited into ****** wars in nsb by fools and ******s like me and others while he represents the floyd fans by defending floyd, not by logic and REASON, but by posting up pictures of ****, sending gay**** to floyd haters, typing rascist comments, typing things about posters dead relatives and doing this on nsb, not in the thunderdome, lol, nyahahahahahaha

keep it up prettyboy 32, you will be a heck of a leader , you are the goofiest dumb basterd in this website, you state you gonna start to post like a normal person on the beginning of this ****in thread and yet again, youre posting up and saying ****** and sikk ass ****, literally, lol, nyahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            this is what the mayweather mafias new leader will be postin. the new mayweather mafia leader will be a goofy white guy from scotland who gets baited into ****** wars in nsb by fools and ******s like me and others while he represents the floyd fans by defending floyd, not by logic and REASON, but by posting up pictures of ****, sending gay**** to floyd haters, typing rascist comments, typing things about posters dead relatives and doing this on nsb, not in the thunderdome, lol, nyahahahahahaha

keep it up prettyboy 32, you will be a heck of a leader , you are the goofiest dumb basterd in this website, you state you gonna start to post like a normal person on the beginning of this ****in thread and yet again, youre posting up and saying ****** and sikk ass ****, literally, lol, nyahahahahaha
            Im flattered you think I should be the new leader.......
            First of heard of me being the new Leader,
            Funny how someone so ******ed has to make lies about someone else because they have been beaten and owned way too many times pathetic, lol, nyahahahahah

Comment

aqua man > superman

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                aqua man > superman
                Slimey Limey>Tha_Gayest

Comment

larryx>>>>>>>any of you *****s.....

reason= larry's *****

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    larryx>>>>>>>any of you *****s.....

reason= larry's *****
                    goldfish >>>>>>baracuda

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
                      And I also want to add Horus is not a member and never has been,
                      If he wants to join we will all vote on it, The door is open in my books anyway
                      who the hell are you

Comment

Working...
                      X