No announcement yet.

The Mayweather Mafia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson
    These posters always hype Floyd no matter what. They are a mob. They are the Floydstans:

The Don: Boat Buyer aka Burner (has made a hostile takeover while Horus (the godmother) is doing time.)
    Consigliera: QUISQUEYA aka Dios Dominicano
    The capos:
    Larrysmith aka Larryx
    TCNŽ SOULJAH aka MIB (M.I.A)
    El Dominicano

The soldiers:
    Pullcounter
    Kevin Jesus
    Bhopreign
    Falconballa
    PrettyBoy22
    S.G.
    richie kay
    Ishy Aytan
    Real OG
    Spacey1991
    The_Executioner
    Two Clips
    VERSION1 (V1)

BUSY aka iBox4real
    LordVoldemort aka KostyaTszyu44 (Beware. This guy thinks Floyd would win against any fighter in history regardless of rules)

The ****:
    Deja_Vous (Beware. This poster cannot say **** without saying **** first.)

The secret:
    BigPoppaPump (Beware. He makes threads with useless rumours and never contributes besides that.)

Let me know if you have come across others that needs to be on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs! View Post
      That was Burners mafia, that didnt last long

Comment

a asian *******ual created may mafia.

Comment

Originally posted by YAKULT View Post
          a asian *******ual created may mafia.
          is his name wazaa?

Comment

Originally posted by Reason View Post
            I think its time this issue is addressed the Mayweather Mafia is stronger then ever,
            We setup a new group and Ash Ketchum is the Group leader,
            Larry was the leader of the old group and when he got perma banned there was nothing we could do e.g. Invite new member or delete old ones,
            "The Mayweather Mophia," which was the first one put together by Larry is dead due to the fact we had no control over it anymore,
            The New one "The Mayweather Mafia" has taken SOME of its old members and left alot behind, due to the fact that alot of them where just trolls and idiots.........
            We are still letting people join but only decent respected posters,
            Not trolls who go around starting Flame wars giving us a bad name......
            Nothing has changed only for the fact that only elite Posters are members now.
            If anyone wants to join PM Ash_Ketchum and we will vote on it if we think you guys are cool and not ****** trolls like wazaa
            Seriously tho, We're not bad guys we get stick on here like there is no tomorrow but mean no harm.......
            We dont want beef with people, Use elite posters in the new group respect other fighters, Unlike like some of the *****s who where in it before,
            Im not just a Mayweather fan but a Cotto, Pac and Williams fan also and Im not the only one in the mafia who feels that way either.....
            There is no need to hate on us, Im cool with the Pinoys on here Chups and Mak are my boys on here they know what im talkin bout....
            Anyways,

Peace
            Floyd "*****S" GAYWEATHER Mafianiacs

Comment

Originally posted by WhoreUs! View Post
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by BattlingNelson
              These posters always hype Floyd no matter what. They are a mob. They are the Floydstans:

The Don: Boat Buyer aka Burner (has made a hostile takeover while Horus (the godmother) is doing time.)
              Consigliera: QUISQUEYA aka Dios Dominicano
              The capos:
              Larrysmith aka Larryx
              TCNŽ SOULJAH aka MIB (M.I.A)
              El Dominicano

The soldiers:
              Pullcounter
              Kevin Jesus
              Bhopreign
              Falconballa
              PrettyBoy22
              S.G.
              richie kay
              Ishy Aytan
              Real OG
              Spacey1991
              The_Executioner
              Two Clips
              VERSION1 (V1)

BUSY aka iBox4real
              LordVoldemort aka KostyaTszyu44 (Beware. This guy thinks Floyd would win against any fighter in history regardless of rules)

The ****:
              Deja_Vous (Beware. This poster cannot say **** without saying **** first.)

The secret:
              BigPoppaPump (Beware. He makes threads with useless rumours and never contributes besides that.)

Let me know if you have come across others that needs to be on the list.

Domain. SG, LarryX ,T 97 , and Kevin Jesus are all the only respectable mayweather mafia members and if it wasnt for those guys, this mayweather mafia bull**** would be a complete joke, they should liberate themselves and just call themselves the mayweather supporters group, Larry X doesnt need the mayweather Mafia, hes like the Dr. Dre to Death Row, without him and his knowledge, all you got is a idiot of a orginization in the mayweather mafia. Larry X is the ****in man, big ups to that mofo, hes one cool cat, he earned my respect and he should get out of this ****hole mess of the mayweather mafia cause where he goes, the rest will follow. LarryX is a ****in leader, no ****in doubt

**** the mayweather mafia

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                Domain. SG, LarryX ,T 97 , and Kevin Jesus are all the only respectable mayweather mafia members and if it wasnt for those guys, this mayweather mafia bull**** would be a complete joke, they should liberate themselves and just call themselves the mayweather supporters group, Larry X doesnt need the mayweather Mafia, hes like the Dr. Dre to Death Row, without him and his knowledge, all you got is a idiot of a orginization in the mayweather mafia. Larry X is the ****in man, big ups to that mofo, hes one cool cat, he earned my respect and he should get out of this ****hole mess of the mayweather mafia cause where he goes, the rest will follow. LarryX is a ****in leader, no ****in doubt

**** the mayweather mafia
                Get larrys **** out your mouth son, dont need you given that herbies **** to larry aswell

Comment

Pacman Created the mayweather mafia

Comment

sooo how can someone just take over a mafia?

you didn't assassinate anyone or anything...seems like some kind of nonviolent coup... Overall, pretty weak.

And I consider myself a Floyd supporter...more so than most the people in NSB, anyways..lol. But he needs to get this fight done with Mosley already. Pac is gaining momentum on him. Fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      And I consider myself a Floyd supporter...more so than most the people in NSB, anyways..lol. But he needs to get this fight done with Mosley already. Pac is gaining momentum on him. Fast.
                      Nobody can argue that, The fight with Mosley has got to be made

Comment

Working...
                      X