If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Why just certain aspects? Why not all?
    Because not all PEDs enhance what you want....like HGH.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      Because not all PEDs enhance what you want....like HGH.
      How many PEDs are out there?

Comment

How many PEDs are out there?
        I'll ask Pacquiao's pharmacuetical director over at Pinoy Body Building.

Comment

I'll ask Pacquiao's pharmacuetical director over at Pinoy Body Building.
          You said "Not all PEDs enhance like you want." Well, how many PEDs are out there and how many "don't enhance like you want?"

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
            True, and the thing is I understand that there is soo much more than we know out there.
            But these guys have to submit to better testing to atleast disrupt cheating.
            Anybody can pass a scheduled Piss test, the guys who got caught fd up
            Well Pacquiao agreed to random urine testing.

What kind of PED's are they trying to detect? certainly not EPO since urine test is effective and not HGH coz none have been detected using blood.

If Pacquiao did not agree to random urine test then that would certainly be questionable. But demanding blood test? With a video of Pac in 2005, hinting that he's not willing to take blood test near the fight, makes it also a suspicious demand for the Floyd camp. Plus, Schaeffer during Mosley time saying the same thing that Pac camp are saying now and that is "they will only adhere to NSAC testing".

If you're Pacquiao, it will certainly make you hesitant, who knows they might throw a hocus pocus on you and boom you're not 100% come fight night. Well, you'll give me that Floyd is taking the test too, of course, he's the one demanding it and bringing a new organization to do the test considering that organization has a rumor of close ties with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOpener View Post
              YEs I have ...I believe that Tim Smith would have possibly could have been put in a situation where he would have to disclose where he got his info. along with the individual who presented it. Not to mention confiscating the computer and hard drive of the Mystery emails that cannot be deleted off a hrad drive. With that I would just Ignore him and Teddy Atlas who alegedly knows the same guy.
              Then why has Tim Smith avoided going to the NY press conference of the manny/clottey fight when he is a NY based reporter himself and should have been there. Maybe because he got a tip that he will be asked eventually by other reporters specifically the asian once, and be asked to provide some kind of proof and not just base our belief on one article written by him alone..

Comment

You said "Not all PEDs enhance like you want." Well, how many PEDs are out there and how many "don't enhance like you want?"
                You're asking for a circular argument. You're asking me how many that "don't ehance like you want" is same if you ask Roach or Manny, or anybody connected to Team Pacquiao, which is no-one knows, trying to allude to designer drugs.

Look at USADA director, he could only name a handful of PEDs besides the others that's listed on the website...so demanding a list is the same as suggesting Pacquiao, or any cheater, has another version of "the clear" which you have no proof of.
                Last edited by rao007; 01-25-2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  My guess is, he'd be allowed to get away with it... What do you guys think
                  Don't attack me on this one, I'm just saying, if Manny was on something.
                  It seems like people are willing to put on blinders, not put any pressure on him to test.

My guess is if it were Floyd, the CIA, FBI and all other agencies would be in his ass.
                  Just my op.
                  Pretty much. That's why i think that every person supporting untested Manny after so many suspicion and THAT interview! deserves no respect. They are just haters who want to see Floyd lose no matter what. Most of them don't really care about Pacquiao as long as he isn't caught before cheating against Floyd. Disgraceful.

Comment

You're asking for a circular argument. You're asking me how many that "don't ask what you want" is same if you ask Roach or Manny, or anybody connected to Team Pacquiao, which is no-one knows, trying to allude to designer drugs.
                    I don't understand what you're saying here. I think you're purposely trying to confuse me by writing nonsense. The bottom line is that anyone who wants to use PEDs has plenty to choose from for plenty of things. All of which help, umm, enhance their performance.
                    Look at USADA director, he could only name a handful of PEDs besides the others that's listed on the website...so demanding a list is the same as assuming Pacquiao or any cheater has another version of "the clear" which you have no proof of.
                    Why do you say "he could only?" There are hundreds of PEDs, did you expect him to spout them all in order? And while there are always several PEDs that are ahead of the curve, that shouldn't be a deterrent. In fact, it should make the testmakers more vigilant. What are you really saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                      Pretty much. That's why i think that every person supporting untested Manny after so many suspicion and THAT interview! deserves no respect. They are just haters who want to see Floyd lose no matter what. Most of them don't really care about Pacquiao as long as he isn't caught before cheating against Floyd. Disgraceful.
                      Suspicion that started from a proven crackhead. Yeah, Manny should have not whooped Cotto's ass that bad, coz he was not supposed to be that good. He's an Asian, he should be less popular than Floyd, he does not train hard, he's a boring fighter, he has too many excuses.

I guess this is what they want to hear....pathetic....

Comment

Working...
                      X