If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Thats just it, WE DONT KNOW.
    Manny has to test and come out clean and fight FLOYD to get his name cleared.
    Yes Conte says HGH he is not a fan of, but EPO. This is where I started to understand the diff from roids and PEDS.
    Its insane

EPO is strictly for increasing RBC for stamina--not for increasing muscle or chin resistence.

Comment

WOW, and the rabbit hole goes deeper huh.... This is just insane to me...

My bet is, Manny never fights Floyd if he has to test. If he does test and fight, my bet is he will lose BAD. Then go off to sit in office, but his legacy will be that of Bonds... His whole history starting at the Diaz fight will forever be tainted ****
      I agree.
      I already compare him to Bonds and all the other sports stars we know damn well were on something but "never tested positive".

I mean you can test me to see if I drink beer by testing my sneaker size all day or smelling my socks...you will never find out that way?

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        EPO is strictly for increasing RBC for stamina--not for increasing muscle or chin resistence.
        True, and the thing is I understand that there is soo much more than we know out there.
        But these guys have to submit to better testing to atleast disrupt cheating.
        Anybody can pass a scheduled Piss test, the guys who got caught fd up

Comment

both pac and floyd turned down a possible 40M payday. floyd made the negotiation so difficult and pac refused to be blood tested. you just can't blame it on pac because if it's really his intention not to go on with the fight he should have walked out the moment floyd demanded a blood test. but he did not, he stayed on the negotiating table and tried to find a solution for the fight to happen. floyd made his demands, pac countered...but at the end of the day a lot of disrespect and bull****s happened and both camps got tired of negotiating. they even tried to have a mediator but nothing came out of it.

if you ask me i think it's better that they both end up fighting other opponents and spare boxing of more embarassment. the more they negotiate the more they make boxing look bad. same thing with the diehard fans of both fighters...the more you make stupid threads like this the more you make yourselves look like idiots.

Comment

By the way, I wonder if he roids during his training camp when he has to go against training spartners like Shawn Porter, a middleweight KO artist? Some have claimed PEDS are mostly used in training and cycled out before the fight, but that would mean that was Pacquiao's actual chin against Cotto? Please, dont' you IMADAZED stupid claim that excercising your neck muscles gives one a better chin against a good punch you don't see coming.
            Well yeah, it's a stupid claim if you frame it the way you did. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised then, coming from you. But that's beside the point. You're ever-evolving theory now has you talking about "Pacquiao's actual chin" What does that even mean? Are you saying that PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS don't do what they are called? Or do you mean just his chin?

Comment

Attack of the RED reps...

Comment

True, and the thing is I understand that there is soo much more than we know out there.
                But these guys have to submit to better testing to atleast disrupt cheating.
                Anybody can pass a scheduled Piss test, the guys who got caught fd up
                I don't disregard the idea of better testing.

I just find it funny people thinkg without PEDs somehow Pacquiao will lose badly against Mayweather without considering styles.

Comment

If Manny was juicin' you would think HBO 24/7 staff would have suspected something. They were with Pac for the last 2 weeks of each of the last 3 training camps.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Well yeah, it's a stupid claim if you frame it the way you did. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised then, coming from you. But that's beside the point. You're ever-evolving theory now has you talking about "Pacquiao's actual chin" What does that even mean? Are you saying that PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS don't do what they are called? Or do you mean just his chin?
                    I'm referring to certain aspects of performance enhancers that boxers NEED if they were to take it.

Do boxers who use PEDs just start working on neck excersies? So I guess if Pacquiao took PEDs after the 24 day period--I should look out for Pacquiao doing neck excercises?

Comment

I'm referring to certain aspects of performance enhancers that boxers NEED if they were to take it.

Do boxer who use PEDs just start working on neck excersies? So I guess if Pacquiao took PEDs after the 24 day period--I should look out for Pacquiao doing neck excercises?
                      Why just certain aspects? Why not all?

Comment

Working...
                      X